Jump to content

**The Food Thread**


arjun
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, abhi90 said:

:chair:

 

with cases rising not sure if next week can happen but I'm fine with anything

 

Batao @KunjanPSD@niks_flashbullet @him2anshu@Felix the cat

I'm in for SMAASH etc!

Yes, let's wait for it (wave or else) to pass, then we can schedule the meet. I have got some new cases in my neighbourhood too, so have to put all my plans on hold. But, as soon as situation goes back to tolerable, meet on any weekend will be fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

 

Take Zomato Pro. Get f**ked. 

 

 

Holy sh*t. :rofl:

Also saw this thing on Swiggy where a restaurant would show undeliverable on swiggy one account but deliverable on normal account. 

 

Btw I love how these supposed disruptors like Ola, Uber, Swiggy, etc finally showing their true colours now that VC money is running out and we're defaulting back to status quo. 

 

Uber, Ola are unequivocally sh*t. I only take kaali peeli or Meru cabs now for the most part. 

Most restaurants have also started delivering directly again. 

Edited by Mr. Comingle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Holy sh*t. :rofl:

Also saw this thing on Swiggy where a restaurant would show undeliverable on swiggy one account but deliverable on normal account. 

 

Btw I love how these supposed disruptors like Ola, Uber, Swiggy, etc finally showing their true colours now that VC money is running out and we're defaulting back to status quo. 

 

Uber, Ola are unequivocally sh*t. I only take kaali peeli or Meru cabs now for the most part. 

Most restaurants have also started delivering directly again. 

If someone is in Delhi/Gurgaon and knows exactly when they will be travelling, use Blu Cabs.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2022 at 8:14 PM, Felix the cat said:

Im ready,after corona before corona in corona.kbhi bhi

 

 

On 4/21/2022 at 11:03 PM, him2anshu said:

Yes, let's wait for it (wave or else) to pass, then we can schedule the meet. I have got some new cases in my neighbourhood too, so have to put all my plans on hold. But, as soon as situation goes back to tolerable, meet on any weekend will be fine.

Justin Bieber concert announced in October. Chalo chaltey hain. :giggle:

 

 

 

Edited by SuperT
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, SuperT said:

 

Justin Bieber concert announced in October. Chalo chaltey hain. :giggle:

 

 

Pehle hi Ganga me dubki laga lenge par ye paap nahi hoga humse. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 4/21/2022 at 2:32 PM, abhi90 said:

:chair:

 

with cases rising not sure if next week can happen but I'm fine with anything

 

Batao @KunjanPSD@niks_flashbullet @him2anshu@Felix the cat

I'm in for SMAASH etc!

 

Is this happening ? :bigyellowgrin:

 

Tried Pizzaioli after months. They still do some of the most mouth watering wood fire pizzas. Their Panuozzo is pretty good as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Is this happening ? :bigyellowgrin:

 

Tried Pizzaioli after months. They still do some of the most mouth watering wood fire pizzas. Their Panuozzo is pretty good as well. 

Banao plan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Is this happening ? :bigyellowgrin:

 

Tried Pizzaioli after months. They still do some of the most mouth watering wood fire pizzas. Their Panuozzo is pretty good as well. 

Saturday (Tomorrow) works for everyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...