What games are you currently playing?

1 hour ago, Keano said:

Loved HZD very much but couldnt commit time to play it besides the first 15-20%. Waiting for the PC release to start fresh. 

Yup; same here. Somehow, controller just does not feel right for that type of game where you have to aim for very specific weak points. It created a very artificial difficulty for me, where the controls were more of a frustrating block than the actual gameplay itself. KB+M feels a must for that game to me. Will play on PC later most probably.

• Like 1

Platted Kiwami 2 (67 Hours), probably the most enjoyable platinum between Zero, Kiwami 1 and Kiwami 2.

Started Dirt Rally 2.0, semi-realistic rally sim, a bit difficult but fun.

Edited by gecko89

Finished the Frozen Wilds expansion for HZD (100%). Whooped my a** quite a few times even though I was well ahead of the 50 level cap and had finished the main story line earlier (with the best weapons and the armor the game had to offer). Can't believe Guerilla managed to make the game look even more gorgeous. I wish I had a 10 bit HDR capable panel to experience the visuals, but they still looked so darn good on my Mi TV's 4K 8bit panel. The voice acting and animations (cutscenes) were much better than the original game. The story was so-so in my opinion. While it was initially interesting, it didn't come close to the original's main story. The side-quests were much better, though. 

Total playtime for about 85+ hours for the main story and expansion (Platinum) on Normal difficulty.

Had a blast playing it :D Want to sell the game now, but with the lockdown in place, it will have to wait I guess :P

Now on to Witcher 1 (most probably) on PC. Or Spiderman/Shadow of the Colossus on PS4. Yet to make up my mind. 

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Completed FF7 remake at 39 hours. Holyshit! My personal game of the decade! The chapters and boss fights towards the end are so good. Final boss fight looks something out of Advent Children.

I thought FF7 had that SE Episodic release thingy?

27 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Started GTA V for the 5th time. Hopefully will finish it.

Not likely. I use to think that I'd tackle story missions but I'd spend hours just aimlessly stealing cars and driving around Los Santos listening to music.

Good ol' times. 

17 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Finished the Frozen Wilds expansion for HZD (100%). Whooped my a** quite a few times even though I was well ahead of the 50 level cap and had finished the main story line earlier (with the best weapons and the armor the game had to offer).

Lemme guess, you're talking about Frostclaws and Fireclaws, I remember getting my a*s handed over by them (Had started the dlc thinking I'm overpowered and invincible) :P

21 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Total playtime for about 85+ hours for the main story and expansion (Platinum) on Normal difficulty.

There are difficultly achievements added in this game, right? I'll be playing again on PC, tho I've got the platinum on ps4 I'm excited to play again on PC but this time on highest difficulty. 

8 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Lemme guess, you're talking about Frostclaws and Fireclaws, I remember getting my a*s handed over by them (Had started the dlc thinking I'm overpowered and invincible) :P

Yeah, you are right. Although, you don't encounter Fireclaws until you are towards the end of the game, they were pretty difficult to beat for someone at Level 60 :| 

The first two monsters on entering the Cut (Scorcher and Frostclaw) set the expectation for the DLC.

5 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

There are difficultly achievements added in this game, right? I'll be playing again on PC, tho I've got the platinum on ps4 I'm excited to play again on PC but this time on highest difficulty. 

You are right. They patched New Game + later, so you have a bronze and silver trophies for starting a new Game+ / finishing the game on Ultra Hard. These show up as a DLC in the HZD trophy profile. The base Plat is not tied to difficulty and I am all the more glad for that.  I hate it when a game forces me to replay it for the sake of a plat. 

Edited by l33tmaniac

12 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

You are right. They patched New Game + later, so you have a bronze and silver trophies for starting a new Game+ / finishing the game on Ultra Hard. These show up as a DLC in the HZD trophy profile. The base Plat is not tied to difficulty and I am all the more glad for that.  I hate it when a game forces me to replay it for the sake of a plat. 

Actually it's good for one's who are a platinum hunter. The difficulty or any DLC trophy added later on PS are not tied with platinum. On PC every achievements is tied for getting the 100% and a perfect game logo. Even the DLC's which are added later. 

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Do we have to wait another decade for the other episode(s)? :(

Even the first part effectively took them 3 years (the work in the first 2 years by cyberconnect was scrapped ). 

Also they have most of the assets ready now, plus development had already started on part 2 last year, so fingers crossed for holiday 2021/early 2022.