PC Hardware Thread

ALPHA17

50 minutes ago, ViCK said:

Is it advisable to get 3070 for 60-62k or should i wait for it? 60k and above feels like the realm of a 80's card without the supply shortage. The fe price of 44k for the 3070 seems perfect but then again no idea when it ll be in stock... Any leads on the founder edition availability would be great. 

The FE should be available in a week or two if RP Tech is to be believed.

FWIW, mail them at nvidia-store@rptechindia.com and get yourself added into their waitlist so that they notify you whenever stock is available.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

FWIW, mail them at nvidia-store@rptechindia.com and get yourself added into their waitlist so that they notify you whenever stock is available.

How do they notify us in case the stock arrives and we are eligible to get one? Over email?

Any info on how PC will take on high speed SSDs on ps5 and xbox series x. Directstorage API is coming to PC and there is RTX I/O, no sure if AMD has anything similar with their hardware, I am expecting a minimum and recommended sets of hardware requirements in PC to have access this technology 

21 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Got a.reply saying "adding uday" .. uday being name of the guy guessing from.signature in the email. 

42 minutes ago, ViCK said:

Got a.reply saying "adding uday" .. uday being name of the guy guessing from.signature in the email. 

Yeah. Same guy mailed me when they had stock available. But I was late in checking the mail and by the time I got back to him, they had run out of stock.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, ViCK said:

Is it advisable to get 3070 for 60-62k or should i wait for it? 60k and above feels like the realm of a 80's card without the supply shortage. The fe price of 44k for the 3070 seems perfect but then again no idea when it ll be in stock... Any leads on the founder edition availability would be great. 

Dude I can get you an AIB version lower than 60k

DM at that @Gtek account, We're also getting some Colorful Vukan 3080 cards if anyone is interested

Edited by harjas

6 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

What?

That is very near to 2080Ti/3070

Yea, exactly

40 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Man the cold war campaign looks so gorgeous

3080 rtx on dlss on 4k hdr

emoji91.pngemoji91.png

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Jello 

10 hours ago, WR10 said:

Holy hell!!! faster than 2080S for just 400$. 

10 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

What?

That is very near to 2080Ti/3070

Just another big L for 2000 series owners. ?

Still no official but should be middle of 2080-2080S with better RT performance over both. 

13 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Just another big L for 2000 series owners. ?

Still no official but should be middle of 2080-2080S with better RT performance over both. 

Oh don't say that. *Looks fondly at 2070S*.

• Haha 1