Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

7 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Amazing photos. I have gbs of screenshots from the game. This game is probably the only game where I spent hours on photo mode. How did you get the sword one or is that taken from somewhere ?

A straw-hat I killed in a standoff dropped his sword and I opened photo mode when the sword was still in mid-air.

TBH my plan wasn't exactly to take a shot of the sword. I just noticed it when I was turning the camera around and thought it looked cool :P

Edited by STICK3Rboy

Thanks [emoji4]
A straw-hat I killed in a standoff dropped his sword and I opened photo mode when it was still in mid-air.
TBH my plan wasn't exactly to take a shot of the sword. I just noticed it when I was turning the camera around and thought it looked cool [emoji14]

Whoa! Brilliant effects and editing man. Keep sharing.

Platinum done. Decent game, looks great with different ways to play, liked that part. 

Lot of repetition though, story is thin as paper, I kind of enjoyed odyssey much more then this. But a good send off to PS4. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, AnK said:

Listening to praises about this game on internet & then the reviews 

it’s very contradictory 

When it comes to this game, reviews are actually useless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Listening to praises about this game on internet & then the reviews 

it’s very contradictory 

It's a good game, the setting lures you in. Story is non existent, and a lot of repeition, but so many ways to play it that you can do the same task in different ways.

10 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Typical open world games these days. 

The difference here is combat. When people say "So many different ways", it's not peace/negotiation/anything - but so many ways to play the game via combat. Combat is a joy in this game. Something that's missing from almost all open-world games. It's not just combat either - even exploration is one of the best in all open world games. Removing world map, waypoints etc and making exploration organic was genius. It's actually rewarding. You never know what you might find where, whether you might stumble upon a new quest altogether etc. Pair the exploration with the mind-blowing graphics, absolute fun combat, smooth fps and uber fast (actually almost non-existant) loading and you've got one of the best games this gen and one of the best send-offs to consoles.

Edited by roun90

On 9/23/2020 at 3:41 PM, rAgHaV said:

Started this a few weeks back, about 15hrs in maybe. It just might beat TLOU2 for me. Gameplay is way too addictive, last open world game I enjoyed this much was HZD :) 

You enjoyed Open World in HZD? :huh:

What about RDR2? if you have played it.

Just now, GameAnalyzer said:

You enjoyed Open World in HZD? :huh:

What about RDR2? if you have played it.

never talked about the "world" aspect specifically. All I said was it's the most fun I've had in an open world game since HZD. The combat in GoT is literally one of the best I've come across in YEARS. Also the world is so so beautiful :)

Also yet to play rdr2, have the disc since 2yrs now :rofl: Just the commitment aspect stops me since I know I'll be sucked in it for months. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

never talked about the "world" aspect specifically. All I said was it's the most fun I've had in an open world game since HZD. The combat in GoT is literally one of the best I've come across in YEARS. Also the world is so so beautiful :)

Also yet to play rdr2, have the disc since 2yrs now :rofl: Just the commitment aspect stops me since I know I'll be sucked in it for months. 

damn,  you are missing out the best game. If you continue playing the game  for more than 6-7 hours, then you will be amazed how immersive it is.