Jump to content

Elden Ring


Engineer
 Share

Recommended Posts


If anyone has been to the Atlus Plateau via Liurnia, you would have come across these creatures. It’s amazing how fromsoft designed an enemy type like this, gave them a song in Latin and had the song have so much lore exposition. 
 

Coming across them was one of my biggest “holy sh*t” moments in the game, I genuinely didn’t think I would meet singing vampire ladies in Elden Ring.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kenzooru said:


If anyone has been to the Atlus Plateau via Liurnia, you would have come across these creatures. It’s amazing how fromsoft designed an enemy type like this, gave them a song in Latin and had the song have so much lore exposition. 
 

Coming across them was one of my biggest “holy sh*t” moments in the game, I genuinely didn’t think I would meet singing vampire ladies in Elden Ring.

 

Yup. My first encounter with one of them was in Limgrave though.

I was exploring at night (both in-game and IRL) when I started hearing the faint echo of this song from across the cliff on which I was standing.

It was pretty f**king creepy, and quite melancholy too at the same time.

 

I immediately went to youtube and found out the lyrics and the meaning behind it. Getting that slight bit of context made it even more beautiful.

 

Also, you can find a couple of these creatures at Fort Farroth in Caelid as well. Weirdly enough, they don't sing the song there.

 

And adding to this, a couple of similar experiences I had elsewhere in the game were from that flute player in Leyndell, and from the violin players you find on the way to the Three Fingers below Leyndell Sewers.

Coming across these beautiful pieces of music amidst all the death and sadness is quite stunning.

 

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

WTF

 

Elden Ring is the f**king game of the century man. insane. never ceases to surprise.

 

Spoiler

unless, this is a mod. In which case, f*** you all the PC modders. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

 

Elden Ring is the f**king game of the century man. insane. never ceases to surprise.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

unless, this is a mod. In which case, f*** you all the PC modders. 

 

 

Just tested it and it works. Couldn't get a better pic because the troll stomped the wolf to death immediately after this :lol:

 

BLtp9gV.jpg

 

I can think of only a couple of places where this can work though. Even here, you have to lure the wolf to where the troll is to be able to summon Latenna. Makes you wonder why they even bothered with it.

But I guess FromSoft's gonna FromSoft :P

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, zen said:

makes sense, wasn’t her dead boyfriend a wolf? 

 

Yeah, she had a pet wolf that was dead. I didn't know that was her lover :lol:

Also, I guess Albinaurics have a thing for wolves. I remember seeing an Albinauric riding a wolf near Ordina.

 

-----------------------------

 

For folks with ultra-wide screens.

 

 

Edited by STICK3Rboy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

 

Yeah, she had a pet wolf that was dead. I didn't know that was her lover :lol:

Also, I guess Albinaurics have a thing for wolves. I remember seeing an Albinauric riding a wolf near Ordina.

 

-----------------------------

 

For folks with ultra-wide screens.

 

 

 

damn. looks like a frickin movie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Nikushimi - Thanks for the Respec tip. Beat Elden Beast with Mage easily. Mage is so OP. Worst final Boss I would say, Soulsborne games bosses are usually never cheap and you die by your own mistake. Elden Beast, if you are a Melee character, it feels pretty cheap. 

 

Excellent game otherwise. Spent around 100 hours in this game and there are still lots of places that are left out. 

 

Whoever wants to play this game on easy mode. Go for Magic build. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, dante77 said:

@Nikushimi - Thanks for the Respec tip. Beat Elden Beast with Mage easily. Mage is so OP. Worst final Boss I would say, Soulsborne games bosses are usually never cheap and you die by your own mistake. Elden Beast, if you are a Melee character, it feels pretty cheap. 

 

Excellent game otherwise. Spent around 100 hours in this game and there are still lots of places that are left out. 

 

Whoever wants to play this game on easy mode. Go for Magic build. 

@psinide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:
 
 
  Reveal hidden contents

It's a mod.

 

 

Which sword?

 

which build can you suggest which is flashy, fun and effective like this?

 

I am using a boring bloodhound fang - any ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...