Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

26 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Just finished watching that Monster Hunter movie, just why do they have to set it with the shitty "US Army crosses over into the world of MH " plotline?

Also lol at that huge Rathalos :rofl:

Just why did they want to make a film on a game series that literally doesn't have a "story"

The director wanted to cast his wife in a new movie.

4 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

s7udcoe1igg71.jpg

Naah, i would disagree with first pic. Guardians had a different level of charm. Suicide squad was decent but it was more about gore than the charm and character building. In GOG, each character matters and you do connect with them. I couldnt give a single f**k for half of the Suicide Squad cast.

32 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Naah, i would disagree with first pic. Guardians had a different level of charm. Suicide squad was decent but it was more about gore than the charm and character building. In GOG, each character matters and you do connect with them. I couldnt give a single f**k for half of the Suicide Squad cast.

Only cared about Margot Quinn and bloodsport

I thought ratgirl, polka dot dude and HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA to also die randomly.

Surprisingly they didn't.

Just watched:

It is filled with Attenborough's life, his early days and he talks about the loss of natural life as seen through his own eyes. 

Just... extraordinary. If this doesn't tells us that the world needs saving, nothing will. 

• Like 1