Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

My only disappointment is, classics catalogue is not big. I missed some of the the PS3 games back then but I now have the chance to play them, especially Ratchet games but they are only for US and not for us. 

Need more games like RnC, Folkore etc which never got remake but were excellent games.

Definitely expecting classics catalog to improve within few months . Especially PS1/2 games.

PS3 games which weren't remastered for PS4 - don't see them coming here for quite some time . At least 2/3 years away .

2 hours ago, dante77 said:

Correct. I stacked all my sub for around 2200 Rs. I bought for 4 years but 1 year is already passed so let's consider 3. 2200*3 = 6600 plus 6799 = 13.4k

13.4k for 1159 days. That's 11.5 rs per day. Almost 4.2k per year. 

Worth the upgrade for the price. As for is it worth it for games. I think it is much more worth than PS plus since I just saw the library and it is very good. Been planning to get GotG and others and it there for free. Added them to library. Not sure how long they will last though. 

My only disappointment is, classics catalogue is not big. I missed some of the the PS3 games back then but I now have the chance to play them, especially Ratchet games but they are only for US and not for us. 

Need more games like RnC, Folkore etc which never got remake but were excellent games.

Still a pretty good deal imo.

As for classic catalog, I'm sure they'll add more in time, something you have lot of, until then games catalog is pretty solid. 

56 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Definitely expecting classics catalog to improve within few months . Especially PS1/2 games.

PS3 games which weren't remastered for PS4 - don't see them coming here for quite some time . At least 2/3 years away .

Even US games would do. RnC games and Dmc HD collection they have along with bunch of others. 

Just now, gecko89 said:

Still a pretty good deal imo.

As for classic catalog, I'm sure they'll add more in time, something you have lot of, until then games catalog is pretty solid. 

Yeah. I am happy. No complaints at all. 

I was nitpicking because now I know there is finally a chance to play left out games of PS3, they aren't even that old so I can play them. 

Just now, CtrlAltDev93 said:

It’s a shame that the PS+ sub can’t be stacked before conversion anymore. Any other way to save a bit on the Deluxe subscription?

No way to save on any subscription.   It's a new service. Don't think you will get any discounts for quite sometime now . Even PS plus essential will sell at full price only for the time being.

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Those who don't want to jump the gun, wait till October November... the discounts will be back..

People who were using PS Now on US/UK accounts and stacked for 2-3 years are the lucky ones. 

Their subs got converted directly to Deluxe at no extra charge. 

24 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Even US games would do. RnC games and Dmc HD collection they have along with bunch of others. 

DMC HD collection was for PS3 right ? If yes then again it won't be coming here cause PS3 games can be played via streaming only which is not supported in India and don't see it happening anytime soon .

RnC games - PS1/2/4 yeah we should see them soon . 

1 minute ago, Vamos said:

People who were using PS Now on US/UK accounts and stacked for 2-3 years are the lucky ones. 

Their subs got converted directly to Deluxe at no extra charge. 

True . Converted to Premium at no extra cost. 

Also Sony capping upgrade cost to 2.5 years for those with longer subs is a nice gesture. Granted it might benefit very small minority but a good move nonetheless. 

42 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

DMC HD collection was for PS3 right ? If yes then again it won't be coming here cause PS3 games can be played via streaming only which is not supported in India and don't see it happening anytime soon .

RnC games - PS1/2/4 yeah we should see them soon . 

Nooo RnC ps3 titles :(

4 hours ago, Azathoth said:

Does this have legacy of thieves ps5 upgrade or is it ps4 version?

4 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

PS4 version .

Why you lie bro ? -_- PS5 version Legacy of Thieves is available on Deluxe...

Spoiler

In Trial Games

070.png

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Nooo RnC ps3 titles :(

Sorry man you will have to wait quite some time before Sony launches its streaming service here in India . Only then you will be able to play PS3 games.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

I guess there is still no clarity from Sonys side whether ghost of tsushima,shadow warrior 3 and spiderman miles morales are expiring on 7/7/22 or continuing

Only Shadow Warrior 3 is expiring on July 5th. It says so on the game page on PSN. 

GoT and Miles will stay. 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:15 AM, SuperT said:

This is really cool. I just upgraded but couldn't find Persona 5 on the Extra Sub (PS4). Sheet says that it left the service in May 22, what is this other PS+ Collection? PS5 only?

21 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

100mbps connection.

Shadow warrior is leaving on 7/7/22. Confirmed.

You are right it's definitely leaving . I thought it must be a mistake .

Also there's a section called " Last Chance to play" in PS plus page on console . You can see this after scrolling down few tabs. 

Shadow warrior 3 appears in this section. So yeah not a mistake. 

21 minutes ago, realsoccerdude111 said:

Can you link me to that section of psn?

I could not view dates anywhere

Check the section. Only Shadow warrior 3 appears in that section . GOT and Miles aren't expiring in 2 weeks.  

Whichever game is about to leave PSN plus catalog it will start appearing in " Last chance to Play " section. They would appear 2 to 4 weeks before expiry. 

Edited by Krazyniks

This sucks, the catalogue isn’t good enough for me to consider uping to Extra from Essential. But I upgraded to Deluxe anyways :gunsmilie:

Planning to sell my Series X in October. PS5 should be enough.

• Like 1