Will you subscribe to the new PS Plus Tiers.   

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Rumored games 

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=670&height=670

For base PS+

Not bad if true. Held off buying CB for a long time since it would have turned up on PS+ anytime. 

5000 bucks for me for next 1296 days of Extra. Yay or nay ?  Any idea if Sony will add PSP games to the catalogue (intrested in Pursuit Force) ?

14 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

5000 bucks for me for next 1296 days of Extra. Yay or nay ?  Any idea if Sony will add PSP games to the catalogue (intrested in Pursuit Force) ?

Yes. Easy yes! Also, I don't see this much value in Deluxe but even that is worth 6799 for 1296 days if you are getting the offer. The extra 1799 one time won't hurt for 3 years! Take it without a second thought. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Not bad if true. Held off buying CB for a long time since it would have turned up on PS+ anytime. 

Would definitely recommend it . You are getting 1 year upgrade to extra for free.  You are only being charged for 2.5 years instead of 3.5 years (1296 days)  Can't say about PSP titles . 

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Absolute yay

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

They already said they're adding psp games. At this point if Sony is really serious about the service then adding games from PS1,2 portable, Vita catalog is the least they can do. 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 6:07 PM, Krazyniks said:

DMC HD collection was for PS3 right ?

DMC HD collection was released for ps4 as well. 

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Any idea if Sony will add PSP games to the catalogue (intrested in Pursuit Force) ?

They have already started adding psp games to the catalogue

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I gave up after the first mission, the major problem with 3d titles back then was that they were never designed to be played using dual analog stick layout. Even some earlier ps2 titles had this issue, it's bungie who fixed the problem by havingovement and camera controls on different sticks.

& They also just need to give more control mapping options in the emulator. If you can map diagnol controls of left stick to right, the game would be much more playable. 

What does the “Remaining Time” section in the Game’s Info Panel [PS4 Menus] actually indicate? I downloaded a bunch of games from the Catalogue, almost all of them are showing 13 Days in the remaining time section while Control in specific shows 365 Days. :scratchchin:

7 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Syphon Filter Gameplay. Man, the controls haven't aged well, at all... I was struggling. :fear: This needs the Remake treatment ASAP!

I just use the D pad for movement and R1 for auto lock. But at the end of the day it’sa PS1 game

28 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Trials in the extra game catalog ? I thought trials were only part of the Deluxe plan ?

So did I. But checkout Man of Medan and some other games, the one that says "Fee" are all trail despite the tag "Included" on the list. Check it yourself. 

8 hours ago, dante77 said:

Trail only 

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

Trials in the extra game catalog ? I thought trials were only part of the Deluxe plan ?

39 minutes ago, dante77 said:

So did I. But checkout Man of Medan and some other games, the one that says "Fee" are all trail despite the tag "Included" on the list. Check it yourself. 

26 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Why would Man of Medan be a Trial? It's literally the oldest in the Dark Pictures Anthology. The Quarry has a trial as far as I know. 

21 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Damn. Will check it in the evening. This s*cks. WTH SONY!

Its not Trial.. go to All Games section download it from there.. If you do a search it bugs out to show as Trial even if you have Extra.. I have downloaded both..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Its not Trial.. go to All Games section download it from there.. If you do a search it bugs out to show as Trial even if you have Extra.. I have downloaded both..

Phew. I was planning to play it after finishing (if I manage to in this lifetime) RDR2.

53 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Wait. So "The trail" is a bug!? Is it true for all "trial" games included as ps plus games? I am checking on PS App and it still shows Trial. 

There is Terraria as well which is under "Trial" and I am not able to find full free version also. 

Maybe it doesn't show up on PS App, only console. 

Edit: I am also having issues in downloading some games like Spiderman GOTY edition, Until Dawn. It says not available to purchase :(

Edited by dante77