Coronavirus

hope

30 minutes ago, Walker said:

Who the heck knows anything anymore? All I know is things have gone to literal sh*t around my location. Everyday some 20-30 cases in one place, plus CM saying it's difficult to do more tests because of backlog hence no tests were done for 2 days, and yesterday in the hotspot they had to be forced to do more testing (all of glorious 18 tests lol). The Municipal corp was shut down as one worker was found positive. Remote villages have sprung cases as well and have gone into voluntary lockdown, while my town which is the epicenter here is still up and running.

Unofficial move to herd immunity is on everyone's lips here.

what is your location in Goa? We had made plans for August way back in jan-feb. i am gonna drive down and my relatives will take a flight. guess the plan is 90% cancelled. 

23 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:
Another thread where she explains everything that happened. 68 yr old mum got sick but recovered at home. She herself was completely asymptomatic

Take this with a bunch of salt. No name twitter folks are writing whatever they want. 

18 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

what is your location in Goa? We had made plans for August way back in jan-feb. i am gonna drive down and my relatives will take a flight. guess the plan is 90% cancelled. 

Are you serious bro?

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Take this with a bunch of salt. No name twitter folks are writing whatever they want. 

This has been the case from the start though. Many people have mild to non-critical symptoms and recover on their own. The situation is still awful for people with extreme symptoms. I guess with hospital beds full more people are opting to treat at home

34 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

If the plan is still 10% on then I don't know what the *bleep* to say.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

:bash:

• Sad 1

Chill. I am factoring 10% as relative is yet to cancel his tickets. it will be 100 % once its done. 

The same relative went to Katra in the 2nd week of March (again pre planned) just when cases had started popping up. thats why 90%. I am not going for sure. 

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Agreed. A lot of these woke teenagers just shoot and scoot without any proof, for them everything is about getting a few likes or RT's. Case in point the whole indian #metoo campaign that started and innocent boys were targetted. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Lol don't come honestly. 

23 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Agreed. A lot of these woke teenagers just shoot and scoot without any proof, for them everything is about getting a few likes or RT's. Case in point the whole indian #metoo campaign that started and innocent boys were targetted. 

Oh you know my opinions on these woke campaigns :wink2:

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Their numbers are crazy. 1.1 million tests, 775k positive. Around 60-65% ppl tested are positive. Insane.

Yeah Brazil seems to be the literal hotbed for the virus. 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Yeah this validation sh*t has gone too far.

that boy was just 15. :-/

This Phadse Tai also suspicious, her account of all 4 recovering at home...doesnt look right, she gave too much details. Devil is in details or when there is too much of it.

She will be soon picked up as the poster-child of “cure your corona at home”

Uddhav Thackeray warns that if people continue to flout norms leading to worsening of the COVID Situation, then the complete lockdown of the state will be re-imposed again.

From Source

The coronavirus-induced lockdown in Maharashtra is likely to be enforced again strictly if the relaxations offered by the state government result in worsening the situation. If people continue to defy the lockdown norms, we will have no option but to implement it strictly, warned Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray on Wednesday.

After more than two months of rigorous lockdown, the state government has offered several relaxations to people under ‘Mission Begin Again’ from June 8. However, large crowds at public places and the failure in maintaining social distance have threatened to nullify the benefits of the lockdown.

Expressing huge concern over this, Mr Thackeray said, “We will have to be very careful as the coronavirus threat is not over yet. The state government is monitoring the situation closely. If the relaxations prove to be threatening the lives, the government may have to impose the lockdown sternly.”

We now have to learn to live with the virus. The lockdown measures have been eased because economic activities need to resume. But the crowds on roads have increased substantially after the relaxations. People have been allowed to take a walk, but there was a tremendous rush for it. Outdoor physical activity has been allowed for your good health and not to spoil it. Safe distance should always be maintained, he added.

Sourcehttps://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/110620/uddhav-hints-at-tightening-lockdown-rules-in-maharashtra.html

Edited by roun90

And corona was welcomed with open arms in our apartments. A House help who used to work here has succumbed to Corona virus. We all were informed of this yesterday late night. Later we all got to know her entire family, parents, in laws siblings also work in our apartments. 

Now RWA is hopeful that police will to contact tracing. And have asked All to stay inside their homes and stop calling house helps anymore

But some people in society are still like please dont stop house helps from coming in They wont cause any harm. And we are well read we know how to take care of our families ??

6 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

And corona was welcomed with open arms in our apartments. A House help who used to work here has succumbed to Corona virus. We all were informed of this yesterday late night. Later we all got to know her entire family, parents, in laws siblings also work in our apartments. 

Now RWA is hopeful that police will to contact tracing. And have asked All to stay inside their homes and stop calling house helps anymore

But some people in society are still like please dont stop house helps from coming in They wont cause any harm. And we are well read we know how to take care of our families ??

Well read people will be able to take care, but what happens when the house help is infected from these people? How will those poor people take care of themselves?

I doubt most Indians are generous enough to contribute to their treatment.