The Playstation 5 thread

25 minutes ago, hussain said:

Alright boys, What is the best way to make sure we get one before it goes OOS? SHould I be running to a nearby sony center? 

1 minute ago, SkinTightTuna said:

I have the same question? 

48525842-80-B4-4579-9-E96-A3182-FE1-C25-

43 minutes ago, hussain said:

Alright boys, What is the best way to make sure we get one before it goes OOS? SHould I be running to a nearby sony center? 

I think there will be enough stock to secure one on Amazon/Flipkart, just be ready whenever they go live.

Wouldn't hurt to go to nearest Croma/Reliance Digital to go and secure one as well. You can cancel the online order then or give it to someone who wasn't able to order.

40 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Exactly what my brother who owns a Sony centre said .b6fa658fb9ca2b195ed8ae6473997489.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Are there any Sony centres left? I thought Sony closed all of them down to promote their site and turned them into multi-brand stores. That's what happened to the one near my house, any centre in South Delhi?

9 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Are there any Sony centres left? I thought Sony closed all of them down to promote their site and turned them into multi-brand stores. That's what happened to the one near my house, any centre in South Delhi?

Apne nearest malviya nagar wala hai. Usse abhi call karke pucha pre order le rhe ho kya and he took two seconds to think and then says nhi sir sorry not available and hanged up the phone before i could say anything further. :0

2 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Apne nearest malviya nagar wala hai. Usse abhi call karke pucha pre order le rhe ho kya and he took two seconds to think and then says nhi sir sorry not available and hanged up the phone before i could say anything further. :0

Arre ussi ki baat kar rha tha me. He told me that it's no longer a Sony centre when I went to get x90H, ab bus deal krte hai Sony ke products. It's all multi-brand store now. 

23 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

None in my city. He had earlier an sony centre now turned into multibrand. But still has pretty nice contacts as he still sells sony TV's.

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

When it launches here more than half the people here wont get it and then cry even more :P

who gets it or not it’s our responsibility to make sure Rushab gets one for all the Hopeassment he has gone through :console: