The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, arjun_sasuke said:

Its such a lottery system right now that it makes more sense to keep it and then if i can manage to get a disc edition just sell this later at no loss.

I found out the price of the ps5 disc edition on the grey market , its 68k. :sign_omg:. Crazy. I'm getting about 20 k for my ps4 pro which is like 4 years old. So the chip shortage is really messing things up. 

Chip shortage has messed lot of things . Even car companies raised their prices due to shortage . 

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

Where are you getting this price?!?

might wona churn out mine this year so need an Idea 

A vendor in Pune , he.s the same one that is selling the ps5 for 68k. I told him I'm expecting around 20k for my pro , he said to get it and he ll take a look, so could be around 20 , maybe including a few of my physical media thrown in. 

The thing is , i dont think there are too many stocks of the ps4 also available in many places , and the ps4 pro toh not at all, besides a few pieces on olx n stuff. So I'm gonna copy all my data and take all my stuff to him and try and negotiate the best price possible. 

Edited by arjun_sasuke

4 minutes ago, SatyaSSK said:

Plague Tale Innocence ps5 version live right now to claim for ps plus members

But for some reason ps4 version is also free and doesn't even require ps plus

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

It’s trial

8 minutes ago, SatyaSSK said:

But for some reason ps4 version is also free and doesn't even require ps plus

That is just the trial. The full PS4 version disappeared for now. 

Just played the first 10 mins of Plague Tale on PS5. 

Not much of a visual upgrade from PS4 Pro but runs smooth @60fps. 

And haptics are incredible. Very precise care taken to implement them. Adaptive triggers active even while running ? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

Just played the first 10 mins of Plague Tale on PS5. 

Not much of a visual upgrade from PS4 Pro but runs smooth @60fps. 

And haptics are incredible. Very precise care taken to implement them. Adaptive triggers active even while running ? 

Cool man been looking forward to it 

SMH I can't find it in the library don't know why

11 hours ago, VamosReva said:

That is just the trial. The full PS4 version disappeared for now. 

No wonder. Wasted some time searching for it :wallbash:

Have any of your brave souls tried charging the Dualsense controller with a mobile phone's dash charger? I'm sick of charging it in rest mode through the USB port. I used to charge the DS4 through an aged Samsung charger with no issues till now. 

For reference purpose, I have a OnePlus 6 dash charger which shows an output of 5V and 6A. The Dualsense shows a 5V rating too at the back. Assuming the tech is now advanced enough to support these newer charging devices without blowing themselves up, would it be a good idea to use 'em?

3 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Have any of your brave souls tried charging the Dualsense controller with a mobile phone's dash charger? I'm sick of charging it in rest mode through the USB port. I used to charge the DS4 through an aged Samsung charger with no issues till now. 

For reference purpose, I have a OnePlus 6 dash charger which shows an output of 5V and 6A. The Dualsense shows a 5V rating too at the back. Assuming the tech is now advanced enough to support these newer charging devices without blowing themselves up, would it be a good idea to use 'em?

I charge mine via a 5V, 2A charger. 

Technically with USB-C regulations, you shouldn't have to worry with charging with a 5V, 6A or even a 9V fast charger although I would advise to not use a charger with different outputs for fast charging, I haven't seen it happening but those can glitch sometimes sending the wrong output.