The Playstation 5 thread

24 minutes ago, iam said:

The save system is a problem Ngl.

Well, that risk is what makes Hourmarque..Housemarque 

They wanted the players to feel challenged.. and due to this lack of save system, every victory feels much much bigger. 
In Soulsborne games, you can cheese pretty much every boss, grind and cheat.. but here everything feels like you’ve earned it. 

I agree about the frame drops. Sometimes they are severe. I experienced a lot when fast traveling to biome 3. 

Endless wave based mode sounds awesome. ?

Hope the future updates are exciting. 

Edited by Vamos

28 minutes ago, iam said:

The save system is a problem Ngl. Sometimes when I came back from rest mode, the game started dropping frames. Nothing too crazy but I think it dropped to low 50s at times. Never happened in a normal run. It has a lot of potential. Should introduce an arcade mode where you can choose gun and modifiers, a challenge creator with a scoreboard, endless wave based mode maybe, a co op multiplayer mode would be just crazy. Lot of potential for it.

Its what makes the game, with a save system it would be too easy and players would scam that to death, however i agree sometime when there no light or my cousins want to play it was problem. an arcade mode would be bomb.

25 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I guess all games will come to pc right before a sequel on the console. Smart move maybe ?

13 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Well, that risk is what makes Hourmarque..Housemarque 

They wanted the players to feel challenged.. and due to this lack of save system, every victory feels much much bigger. 
In Soulsborne games, you can cheese pretty much every boss, grind and cheat.. but here everything feels like you’ve earned it. 

I agree about the frame drops. Sometimes they are severe. I experienced a lot when fast traveling to biome 3. 

Endless wave based mode sounds awesome. ?

Hope the future updates are exciting. 

People want ability to save like people do now with rest mode… I don’t see how this affects difficulty 

If Housemarque really wanted to make the game more challenging, they wouldn't have put a huge mid-game checkpoint. And they wouldn't have made the bosses skippable either.

Making a game challenging does not mean you make it hard for the player to play the game itself.

What next? Induce intentional framerate drops to make the game more difficult?

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

I don’t see how this affects difficulty 

This would’ve been easily possible with XSX quick resume, as the games stay suspended even when console is unplugged. 

HM announced they are already working on it.. I guess PS5’s storage/SSD is making it harder to develop this. 

2 minutes ago, Vamos said:

This would’ve been easily possible with XSX quick resume, as the games stay suspended even when console is unplugged. 

HM announced they are already working on it.. I guess PS5’s storage/SSD is making it harder to develop this. 

hopefully it will come soon..

15 hours ago, b!T said:

I honestly don't know man. Till last year I was convinced I can't beat soulsborne games because I don't put time into it and learn stuff. Then lockdown happened and I tried bloodborne but I don't really have the old reflexes anymore. Maybe time to let go and not waste any more money.

Its more about having patience and learning the patterns of enemy attacks. If you try to button mash your way out of a situation , its not going to work. Especially for bosses , first just try and figure out their attacks during the intitial part of the fight , then start attacking. Dont be in a hurry to finish the fight.

I started Dark Souls 3 two years ago and quit coz i was like , " this is bs , such a stupid game " , but then i watched some video of a guy beating the game taking no hits and i was inspired to try it again and it paid off. Finished the game 3 times. After you finish your first playthrough , search for this youtuber called "Vaatividya " and watch all his material on Dark souls 3. It made me want to play the game again n again. 

• Like 1

Impressive for a console with just one interesting game (Returnal) and no future confirmed (pretty much).

Sony is piggybacking PS4 popularity.

Vaibhav wapas P K aaya hai

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Vaibhav wapas P K aaya hai

He didn’t consider games like :-

Resogun

KillZone SF MP

Infamous SS

DriveClub

Rocket Legue

Bloodborne

Until Dawn 

Uncharted 4 

The Witness 

The Last Guardian 

Street Fighter V

Horizon Zero Dawn

Nier Automata

Hell Blade

Uncharted Lost legacy 

Nioh

Gravity Rush 2

GT Sport 

as system selling exclusives all released in first 4 years of the console 

No wonder Spider-Man MM,Demon’s Souls,Ratchet & Clank,Deathloop,Kena,Horizon FW are invisible to him 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

He didn’t consider games like :-

Resogun
KillZone SF MP
Infamous SS
DriveClub
Rocket Legue
Bloodborne
Until Dawn 
Uncharted 4 
The Witness 
The Last Guardian 
Street Fighter V
Horizon Zero Dawn
Nier Automata
Hell Blade
Uncharted Lost legacy 
Nioh
Gravity Rush 2
GT Sport 

as system selling exclusives all released in first 4 years of the console 

No wonder Spider-Man MM,Demon’s Souls,Ratchet & Clank,Deathloop,Kena,Horizon FW are invisible to him 

Any one who was there around ps4 launch knows sony will deliver..

Remember the only fun thing when ps4 launched was the killzone green room..

Best part was that he even said that PSfans were salivating over what XBone was getting or “showcased” to get in the same period 

I mean you can’t even label him a troll going by his recent post trends 

He’s just outright lost in space-time continuum reality 

I never thought I’d meet someone more delusional than trigger happy here on IVG 

well,what do I know 

Edited by AnK
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Best part was that he even said that PSfans were salivating over what XBone was getting or “showcased” to get in the same period 

I mean you can’t even label him a troll going by his recent post trends 

He’s just outright lost in space-time continuum reality 

I never thought I’d meet someone more delusional than trigger happy here on IVG 

well,what do I know 

I think vaibhav p was not a person but an idea....