The Playstation 5 thread

10 hours ago, Vamos said:

I am experiencing left analog drift only in Control Ultimate edition on my new black dualsense. Not happening in any other game. 

Will go for the replacement if it happens often. 

The left analogue drift should make the player move automatically , correct ?

1 minute ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Just received my PS5. I’d also ordered the black controller but they sent a fake DualShock 2 :ranting:

Luckily, I recorded everything and Amazon immediately agreed to do a pickup and replacement on Sunday. 

The fake stuff from Amazon and FK esp during sales is getting atrocious

10 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Just received my PS5. I’d also ordered the black controller but they sent a fake DualShock 2 :ranting:

Luckily, I recorded everything and Amazon immediately agreed to do a pickup and replacement on Sunday. 

Even I got a fake dualshock 4 from FK last sale. I didn't use it after receiving for 2-3 weeks as my old controller still had some juice left but once I did knew it straight away that it was fake and the return window had closed. Posted a negative review about it and the seller  and mfkers deleted it too. 

For games and controllers don't use amazon or FK (except Ps5 ones as cheap duplicate copies are not avb yet), use local retail game store or smaller online stores like gameloot, gamestheshop etc. 

Just now, KnackChap said:

Even I got a fake dualshock 4 from FK last sale. I didn't use it after receiving for 2-3 weeks as my old controller still had some juice left but once I did knew it straight away that it was fake and the return window had closed. Posted a negative review about it and the seller  and mfkers deleted it too. 

For games and controllers don't use amazon or FK (except Ps5 ones as cheap duplicate copies are not avb yet), use local retail game store or smaller online stores like gameloot, gamestheshop etc. 

I’d use GTS every single time if they delivered to my hometown. I bought the controller only because the seller was Cloudtail. Anyway, they’re sending a replacement. Will see if they screw up this time too. Recording the video has now become a habit and I’m so thankful about it. Today was supposed to be a good day. This made it just okay-ish. Alrighty then, off to install my games now

7 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Fake dualshock 2 :roflroll:

Man that's the icing on the cake. A controller from 3 gens back and that too fake :wallbash:

27 minutes ago, Walker said:

Fake dualshock 2 :roflroll:

Man that's the icing on the cake. A controller from 3 gens back and that too fake :wallbash:

Riiiight? It’s almost like they’re trying to troll. “Yeah, you want black controller? Here, take it and go.” I’d laugh if it wasn’t so infuriating to face this KLPD after waiting for so long to get the console and controller 

1 hour ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Riiiight? It’s almost like they’re trying to troll. “Yeah, you want black controller? Here, take it and go.” I’d laugh if it wasn’t so infuriating to face this KLPD after waiting for so long to get the console and controller 

Ikr. It's ludicrous. Not even sure what sort of checks are in place. I'd love to know how common this is. Earlier we'd hear of an incident here and there, but over the past year I feel like it's one in 10? I swear I'll just stick to GTS, mcube or shopatsc for gaming and local for others instead. Not worth the pain. AliExpress was better. At least there you knew exactly what you were getting. 

My hometown is unserviceable to pretty much everything except for Amazon and Flipkart. I had to order CP2077 to my friend’s house and then arrange a Shiprocket pickup to get the pre-order goodies from GTS (and that had to be the ONE game I preordered smh). Once this WFH situation ends, I can finally enjoy the perks of living in Bangalore again, like going to order something and it being deliverable to your address. 

On 10/14/2021 at 10:07 AM, CtrlAltDev93 said:

dualshock that too fake is bonkers lmao :roflroll: . this thing on amazon with fake game discs and controllers is now way above acceptable levels but still amazon would'nt care they will just refund and move and . Idiots. 

On 10/14/2021 at 10:09 AM, l33tmaniac said:

The fake stuff from Amazon and FK esp during sales is getting atrocious

Earlier it was for old games. Now its for newly released games too. .

On 10/14/2021 at 10:26 AM, CtrlAltDev93 said:

I’d use GTS every single time if they delivered to my hometown. I bought the controller only because the seller was Cloudtail. Anyway, they’re sending a replacement. Will see if they screw up this time too. Recording the video has now become a habit and I’m so thankful about it. Today was supposed to be a good day. This made it just okay-ish. Alrighty then, off to install my games now

Its not actually from cloudtail tough. its something called inventory commingling a amazon problem.

10 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

The PS5 I ordered for my friend too was also fake. Linking the full thread below. Never happened to me on Amazon before today. Damn! And he had bought a new FIFA too, can't play it now :|

Can't imagine the frustration of waiting for a new console and experiencing this.

39 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

The PS5 I ordered for my friend too was also fake. Linking the full thread below. Never happened to me on Amazon before today. Damn! And he had bought a new FIFA too, can't play it now :|

This is f*cked up, controllers fine but consoles too, and that too something as big and heavy as a PS5.

Also, I see your friend cuts the seal, so wonder how these guys replaced the item without breaking that?! The culprit had spare Sony sealtapes maybe?!

Amazon should at least implement something like FK's Open Box Delivery?

Edited by gecko89

This is f**ked up. It’s got to be an internal scam considering they even had replacement seal tape to cover up the theft. The other possibility is someone scammed Amazon and returned a PS5 after replacing what’s inside and Amazon didn’t check the contents before accepting the return and quietly included it in the October drop. But that’s a remote possibility. Either way, gotta stay away from Scamazon from now.