The Playstation 5 thread

14 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

So much for busted economy and pandemic slowing down purchases. You know things are dire when high end AMD GPUs are sold out in minutes.

More of those who have purchasing-power are buying, cuz now they have more time to enjoy their buys.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KnackChap said:

All this can change when they get sales data of current cross gen titles. For eg in the UK miles morales sold 71% on PS5 while the rest on PS4 and sackboy sold 89% on PS5. The crazy part is this data is for last week which means PS5 was yet to release in that region yet PPL bought and held on to nextgen version and ignored a version which they could go home and play right now. 

Even I would have bought Sackboy PS5 version only if the special edition was there for PS5. Any disc version that I would buy from here on will be PS5 version. 

10 hours ago, adity said:

Ps5 version gives access to ps4 version as well, no? I mean ps4 version gives access to PS5 version so I assumed the other way round also works. 

10 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Dont think so. Also, PS5 discs don't work on PS4. 

For SpiderMan Miles Morales, buying PS5 version gives you the PS4 version as well. At least on PSN. 

I haven't tried running COD PS5 disc in PS4. But I doubt, it will let me grab the PS4 version of the game.

Will try it out and post the results here. 

2 hours ago, AnK said:

Ask @rushaboswal

he works at Sony India & might have said latest info on when it will release 

2 hours ago, b!T said:

Yes, if you go back a few pages, you could see @rushaboswal giving updates on PS5 pretty much every morning.

Thank you for your kind reviews . Gives me more energy to throw tauntrums :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not sure if already posted. Blog updated with below

Does PS5 support VRR?
PS5 hardware supports Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) through HDMI 2.1. After a future system software update, PS5 owners will be able to use the VRR feature of compatible TVs when playing games that support VRR.