The Xbox Series X|S thread

27 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Which game are you talking about that was released in 2021?

I think he's talking about Halo Infinite, that fat chick in green armor and it has few pretty grass in sure.

Either that or phirse pk aaya hai :/

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

I think he's talking about Halo Infinite, that fat chick in green armor and it has few pretty grass in sure.

Either that or phirse pk aaya hai :/

Listing 12 games (in random order) without any figures & trying to project that something on the far end of the discussion is working. 

Outrider publisher has already stated that the game didn’t turn out to be profitable. 

This list doesn’t mean jack sh*t. 

They are “hoping” to break even by 22 with next dlc:- 

https://www.thegamer.com/outriders-break-even-in-2022-worldslayer-dlc/

By posting this list & equating it to “GamesPass” the poster has Infact made it clear that Halo Infinte & ForzaH5 could be totally failed launches despite making it to this list. (Considering they aren’t even available on the most popular & money making Platform which Outriders was)

• Like 1

Spoke with customer care regarding packing, they initially said will  replace new console but later they said no stock  and will refund full amount.
Told them about controller guide button is hard to press, there only option whole console replacement which is not in stock so complete refund.
I asked for some kind of coupon to buy new controller. best they could  provide me is 500 bucks pathetic. i was tempted to return series x since i ordered ps5 yesterday, then again i have gamepass for next  2 and half years. :fear1:

Just now, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

Told them about controller guide button is hard to press, there only option whole console replacement which is not in stock so complete refund.

You can get just the controller replaced for a fresh piece from Microsoft directly within the year of purchase if you raise a ticket with them. 

If it's just the guide button then use it for a couple of months and put in a request after 9-10 month mark. The current and last gen controllers are notorious for Stick drift, may just help you CYA with a fresh piece on that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

You can get just the controller replaced for a fresh piece from Microsoft directly within the year of purchase if you raise a ticket with them. 

If it's just the guide button then use it for a couple of months and put in a request after 9-10 month mark. The current and last gen controllers are notorious for Stick drift, may just help you CYA with a fresh piece on that.

Ok will try with Microsoft.
Stick drift my last few controllers have been nightmare :wallbash:

6 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

None imo

Judgement was pretty meh imo but maybe the sequel is a bit better. 

Cyberpunk wait for next gen and Far Cry 6 is a remake of a decade plus old game. Save your money for better games. Divinity games are on sale for cheap and also disco elysium. 

Lost Judgement's main story is not that great. But it's School Stories is just absolutely amazing. If you've ever read or seen Great Teacher Onizuka or the likes -  this will satisfy you absolutely. It also has the 2nd most (IMO - after Yakuza 5) amount of mini-games in the series. Overall, it's really great.

Cyberpunk is not yet available for SX. 
It was delayed a lot,the OneX deal was made long ago with original window in mind. 

Infact I think CP2077 OneX’s must have been the last ones to go under production,as it was discontinued right after. 

8 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Does anyone see forza motorsport and starfield special edition series x? After seeing the cyberpunk one x, i was a bit tempted but wondered why they made it instead of a series x.

Yea there will be for sure ,i am leaning more towards starfield.