The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

21 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

This is the reason why even a rise in hospitalizations can be catastrophic for us. We lack basic health infrastructure. Preventable deaths happen when there is an acute crunch in health infra. Such scenarios are managed well in countries with lesser population like UK. Hence we see lesser deaths there. 

22 hours ago, Right said:

Fauci ke din poore.

Man, losing respect for Fauci here. He's clearly dancing around the question. And it's pretty evident from all the details of the virus morphology that it's created, not naturally occurring. 

Really hope this grilling does not end here, and at least someone is taken to task. 

Why the f**k were they clearly funding GoF research ? A layman will look at the definition and say it was GoF. 

SMH. 

None of the states or UTs have told central govt that they had any deaths due to lack of oxygen.
Of course, thats a lie. 
Its not a lie. There was no second wave of Covid in India. In fact I highly doubt Covid even managed to enter India. No deaths happened due to Covid in India. It might have been due to the fear of catching Covid. Its just a global conspiracy to malign India.
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Man, losing respect for Fauci here. He's clearly dancing around the question. And it's pretty evident from all the details of the virus morphology that it's created, not naturally occurring. 

Really hope this grilling does not end here, and at least someone is taken to task. 

Why the f**k were they clearly funding GoF research ? A layman will look at the definition and say it was GoF. 

SMH. 

You wouldn’t believe how this grilling was covered in the media.

“'If anybody is lying here, senator, it is you,' Fauci tells Sen. Paul in heated exchange at Senate hearing”

“Slander: Dr. Fauci rebukes Rand Paul’s falsehoods”

“Anthony Fauci Once Again Forced to Basically Call Rand Paul a Sniveling Moron”

:lol:

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

I was positive on 28th April.. Have been off medication since 15th May..
When can I get vaccinated!?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

If it was the regular variant then you should get vaccinated after 1 month of  infection 

if it was the Delta variant you already have antibodies for that & should wait 3 months post infection 

In all likelihood you probably have no way of finding out so it’s better you get vaccinated immediately 

6 hours ago, sobbii said:

I was positive on 28th April.. Have been off medication since 15th May..
When can I get vaccinated!?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I would consult a doctor instead of asking here.. 
I'm too in a similar kind of situation but I had already taken the 1st dose of covaxin and then contracted covid.