India is a hell for gaming community?

Flipkart bought it (eBay India) over, f**ked it up proper & eventually shut it down.

FK itself has really gone down with its quality and product coverage. Infact there are so many products that are cheaper on Amazon with delivery dates earlier than the ones promised by FK. It’s really sad to see though as I have fond memories on fk, but over the last 2-3 years it seems to have gone down hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Angad. said:

FK itself has really gone down with its quality and product coverage. Infact there are so many products that are cheaper on Amazon with delivery dates earlier than the ones promised by FK. It’s really sad to see though as I have fond memories on fk, but over the last 2-3 years it seems to have gone down hill

Yes and they are also notorious with shady stuff like selling grey market PS4 and bad quality Ds'4s

4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Wow had no idea people used ebay

It was my go to destination for phone covers , keychains and stuff

8 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Yes and they are also notorious with shady stuff like selling grey market PS4 and bad quality Ds'4s

It was my go to destination for phone covers , keychains and stuff

Uts thr same with amazon too, but yes FK just looks a lot shadier now. Collection is also very limited compared to Amazon.

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Uts thr same with amazon too, but yes FK just looks a lot shadier now. Collection is also very limited compared to Amazon.

ATLEAST Amazon takes action when you report them, Flipkart just be like - "Ha bhopdike hum dekhenge kya Karna he"

About collection it's less because Flipkart seller policies where horrible, I closed my account with them within 3 months . 

21 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Wow had no idea people used ebay

All the time. The 15% discount code worked perpetually. That on top of sellers giving their own discounts. My first computer build components were all bought from ebay, back when it was called baazee.com.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

That's new:giggle:

Lol Noticed it now :D

Fk is the worst , i thought rediff shopping was terrible back then but by gods fk is simply the tops, just last year i tried to buy zone of enders hd collection 3 times and all 3 times was sent the wrong game , It was nightmare returning the games for refund .

I have kept on sending mails to cex to introduce online purchase for their website, so that we can have something like ebay again at least

Edited by lod757
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

All the time. The 15% discount code worked perpetually. That on top of sellers giving their own discounts. My first computer build components were all bought from ebay, back when it was called baazee.com.

Man the stuff you could get back then on baazee. eBay too. eBay was literally my AliExpress before AliExpress. 

Still remember getting the Palm Pixi Plus from eBay back in 08-09. What a damn good buy that was. Coolest phone ever.

Joining the eBay love-in. I bought so much cool stuff from there back in the day. I really hope they give India another try down the line.

They also had excellent buyer protection, right up there with 2007-2017 Amazon. No questions asked refunds provided you submitted evidence of product issues.

5 hours ago, Walker said:

Man the stuff you could get back then on baazee. eBay too. eBay was literally my AliExpress before AliExpress. 

Still remember getting the Palm Pixi Plus from eBay back in 08-09. What a damn good buy that was. Coolest phone ever.

5 hours ago, Big Boss said:

eBay was just too good man. f**k FK.

4 hours ago, Keyofx said:

Joining the eBay love-in. I bought so much cool stuff from there back in the day. I really hope they give India another try down the line.

They also had excellent buyer protection, right up there with 2007-2017 Amazon. No questions asked refunds provided you submitted evidence of product issues.

3 hours ago, adity said:

Ebay was got tier. It was our own little gateway to imported and used products and it was awesome. 

Yeah , the best thing was pricing on point. Like the Sonoff 4ch pro I bought for around 2.5k , was same on AliExpress too. On Amazon it was around 4000 and without remote. Hope eBay gets back here. 

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Doesnt ebay us have the rights to ebay in again? 

eBay has already ended partnership with Flipkart. They planned to relaunch eBay India at some point (2 years ago). 

eBay is great for both sellers and buyers. Great experience. 

Like one guy said, ebay.in was AliExpress of India, most exotic niche stuff you could find there like all kinds of hobbyist electronics components, or 3d printer parts and all, when we didn't even have specialty electronics component online store.

really wonder what happened to the sellers on there?

I bought my PSU from ebay in 2015, the seller was the overclockerzone/Tirupati distributor.

Yeah, if you look from another angle, FK only kill off the competition with Walmart’s blessings. 

I don’t get why they bought it just to close it down. Especially since they did not replace it with anything.