The Cricket Thread

AtheK

So both Arshdeep Singh & Umran Malik got selected in the T20 Squad. Hopefully they will get to play and prove their worth. 

(SA Series 5 T20) India's T20I squad: KL Rahul (c), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Deepak Hooda, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (vc, wk), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Hardik Pandya, Venkatesh Iyer, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Avesh Khan, Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik

(5th test with ENG) India's Test squad: Rohit Sharma (c), KL Rahul (vc) Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Hanuma Vihari, Cheteshwar Pujara, Rishabh Pant (wk), KS Bharat (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Mohd Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd Siraj, Umesh Yadav, Prasidh Krishna

I don't know about others but I feel zero sympathy for Kohli, in fact when he gets out for low runs it gives a lot of joy to me.

His politics, his abusive behavior on the field, his OTT celebrations, his interfering in Diwali/Holi and his shenanigans with Anushka....has got him to a point no one respects him anymore.

He was poised to hit 100 centuries, go past Sachin's records and here he is. Good thing is that now he doesn't wield power as he used to when he got Kumble kicked out, he won't able to stop another SKY barging in and taking what is righteously theirs.

/rant

• Like 1

Nothing related to RCB but one more day gap is needed between eliminators. It’s kind of tough to play three high intensity matches after a day gap each.