The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, ZooZoo said:

This will be along the same lines as us winning 83 world cup where nobody gave us a chance. I have a vibe that we might actually end up doing it. We usually bond better after a controversy and perform exceptionally well. Remember how we played after that monkeygate scandal. :punk:

Ya but this time we just don't have the bowlers. But who know, this is a game of surprises.

If Nohit can step up and hit a double hundred, that will set the tone, we still need a big one from one of our guys!!

5 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Ahole is doubling down... What an a*s...

5 hours ago, AtheK said:

Ya but this time we just don't have the bowlers. But who know, this is a game of surprises.

If Nohit can step up and hit a double hundred, that will set the tone, we still need a big one from one of our guys!!

Fingers crossed!!!!! 2-3 players play the big innings.. 

This would be my squad for next match

Rohit

Gill

Puji BC

Rahane

Pant

Shaw (hopefully with older ball he would play decent and give us 30-40 runs)

Ashwin (if fit) / Sundar (we need a long tail if we want to have any chance to draw)

Kuldeep (Would play sundar here even if Ash is fit)

Siraj

Saini

Shardul

Just now, ZooZoo said:

This would be my squad for next match

Rohit

Gill

Puji BC

Rahane

Pant

Shaw (hopefully with older ball he would play decent and give us 30-40 runs)

Ashwin (if fit) / Sundar (we need a long tail if we want to have any chance to draw)

Kuldeep (Would play sundar here even if Ash is fit)

Siraj

Saini

Shardul

No way they will play two spinners in gabba. Kuldeep is not in running I guess to strengthen batting they might get in sundar. Natrajan is getting his debut tomorrow, and he will win us this match. 

Looking at the reaction after the catch from both Rohit and Washington, pretty sure it was something Sharma ji cooked up. He has a knack of setting up weird field positions in IPL and creating wickets. Still believe our Vadapav-man is one of the best captain in International cricket who is not captaining the national side.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic