Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

Then run plex. Thats what i do. Plex on pc and watch on tv. Ye 100 baar PD dalo nikalo ab nae hota XD
But that would require fast internet right i have a 50 Mbps hathway connection which is unreliable. Can plex be run without internet ? But wouldn't that require a LAN cable to run from PC to router and another from router to TV?

But the only other ISP in our area is MTNL. There is political play in work in our area so no other ISP can enter [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, NitroNeo said:

But that would require fast internet right i have a 50 Mbps hathway connection which is unreliable. Can plex be run without internet ? But wouldn't that require a LAN cable to run from PC to router and another from router to TV?

But the only other ISP in our area is MTNL. There is political play in work in our area so no other ISP can enter emoji24.png

It runs on local network bro, Files are streamed from your pc/laptop. You can connect pc via wifi too . But yes both has to be on the same network.

It runs on local network bro, Files are streamed from your pc/laptop. You can connect pc via wifi too . But yes both has to be on the same network.
Ok this is my first rodeo with a smart TV and plex. There is alot to learn i see.

12 minutes ago, Vamos said:

For a second I thought it was WH-1000MX3 :cry:

Not a fan on WH series. Sound is heavily processed. The WF works since the earbuds are pushing sound deep into the ear canal, but for cans, i prefer neutral SS. 

55 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Using OLED as PC for a long time = Burn In

I don't get how what i said implied to this. I just wanted to get movies and show off PC on to the usb drive and then connect the drive to TV to watch the content on it, on older TVs fat32 was the only format the TV could read but the filesize of fat32 was restricted to 4GB.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Is there any offer going around for Google play wallet top up? I see Amazon is giving 5% back but anything else?

Have you used Google opinion rewards application? I bought gta vc, max payne, bully and 2 other paid apps using the reward points from play store. 

Have you used Google opinion rewards application? I bought gta vc, max payne, bully and 2 other paid apps using the reward points from play store. 
Yeah. My nephew used all the money as it was expiring lol. Survey are less frequent now. I had like 42 bucks in it. Anyway, bought another 3 months of YT Premium. Don't why they don't give a yearly subscription option.

12 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Is the S21 Ultra a good buy at 50-60K? Considering the fact that the S22 may come out in Jan 2022 and that I prefer close to stock android like 1+ more than One UI.

Skip S21 Ultra, feedback has been disappointing for it. Couple of friends/colleague bought it and were really enraged by it. Not well optimized this time, mostly software issues, seems like Samsung was in a hurry to launch this.

14 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Is the S21 Ultra a good buy at 50-60K? Considering the fact that the S22 may come out in Jan 2022 and that I prefer close to stock android like 1+ more than One UI.

How are you getting S21 Ultra for 50-60K