Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Bird Bird Bird

I only used to order from Swiggy recently as I was able to save lot of money with swiggy super but now they downgraded it. Zomato Pro was always useless to me as I rarely go out to eat in partner restaurant. Now they introduced Pro Plus with no delivery fees and its invite only.

is Zomato Pro Plus only good for free deliveries? Or benefits for eating out as well?

I have regular Zomato Pro. Use it once or twice a month when going to partner restaurants.

Don't get food delivered much other than pizza every other week or so.

15 minutes ago, North said:

is Zomato Pro Plus only good for free deliveries? Or benefits for eating out as well?

I have regular Zomato Pro. Use it once or twice a month when going to partner restaurants.

Mainly for Free deliveries.

They mention exclusive discounts but I am not sure if it's over the Pro discount.

Edited by KunjanPSD
  • Thanks 1

Yup. Also no minimum orders. I got 100 days for 100 bucks now extended it by another year for 900.
I reckon I'd get my money's worth in 45 days tops. 
How do you extend this? I don't see any option apart from entering the code to extend.

I am a pro plus member for 100 bucks. Want to extend it.

21 hours ago, North said:

Zomato pro plus is really helpful for free deliveries as well as waiving off distance fees. I live outside the city because never get used to city crowd and every restaurant i like are 10-15 kms from my area. 

• Like 1