Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

They should at least start porting the older games, like TLOU1, UC1, UC2 etc. Will be beneficial to everyone. Have the new games exclusive to drive console sales and let the old games rake in massive profits by porting to PC. Seems like a win-win. 

 

Pretty sure Sony counts all those games as exclusives as they will all be backwards compatible on PS5. 

Even if they're older titles, Sony thrives on its exclusives library. 

 

I wouldn't be surprised if they come with a TLOU1+2 remaster bundle on PS5, two games for 65/70$.

 

(Hope its only 2K with their 70$ BS, others still stick at 60 only)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
They even put PS4 games(Spodey, GoW, UC4, TLOUR what have you ) on PC i'm not buying PS5.
The passage of time doesn't cost 40-50k  after all.
40K i spent on PS4 and some 10-12k on PS4 games i could easily put towards better PC parts, or more steam games.
Well investment wise PC is always going to be the better value for money considering that you don't buy a PC just for games and it has a lot of other utilities like Office, productivity, coding, media hub, etc.

In an ideal future all games should be multiplat and users should not be forced to buy a system just for games.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, playstationdude said:

 

:rofl:

 

Made the 10 usd coupon pointless now. 

 

Also master stroke from GG. Hooked people in and then as soon as the interest goes up, double the price. :rofl:

 

The changes were due to people using exploits to get the game for as low as $7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Well investment wise PC is always going to be the better value for money considering that you don't buy a PC just for games and it has a lot of other utilities like Office, productivity, coding, media hub, etc.

In an ideal future all games should be multiplat and users should not be forced to buy a system just for games.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk
 

Hardly anyone uses a desktop for all those activities at home. Those activities can very well be done on a laptop, with the advantage of portability. 

 

Also most of the coding work you wil anyway be doing on your work PC, and consoles are equally good as media hubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Hardly anyone uses a desktop for all those activities at home. Those activities can very well be done on a laptop, with the advantage of portability. 

 

Also most of the coding work you wil anyway be doing on your work PC, and consoles are equally good as media hubs.

 

Not really sure if you are serious, if you are then PC=Laptop=Same thing for this consideration. The fact is PC or Laptop since you are being technical can do a lot more things than what a dedicated console can do apart from gaming.

 

A lot of people including me do a lot of work related stuff on my personal computer. Not to mention all the freelance guys who literally work on their personal computer always. Also consoles are good for media consumption not for media hubs. Don't think you can set up a Plex server with sonaar/radaar or a NAS server for your personal media on your PlayStation. Not to mention the most common use of PC/laptop aka browsing web to view dank memes while possible on PS, no one actually uses that.

 

Do let me know if you want me to continue listing non gaming uses of a PC/Laptop and how many people actually use it for the said purpose but we will go a lot off topic.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

praying they give the DLC for cheap on PSN.

1.3k is too much, i remember them keeping it for 800 something a year ago, i didn't buy  back then thinking they'd make it even more cheaper :rofl:

Now they've de-listed Frozen Wilds from PSN Store, you have to google search to get a link to Frozen Wilds DLC on PSN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

praying they give the DLC for cheap on PSN.

1.3k is too much, i remember them keeping it for 800 something a year ago, i didn't buy  back then thinking they'd make it even more cheaper :rofl:

Now they've de-listed Frozen Wilds from PSN Store, you have to google search to get a link to Frozen Wilds DLC on PSN

 

I remember it going for around 400 sometime ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Where did u pre-order ? Flipkart, It was 945 for complete edition.

 

i bought it it 2017  i guess for 2750 from PSN, and didn't bother with the DLC because everyone was saying HuRr ItS MoRe oF tHe SaMe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

praying they give the DLC for cheap on PSN.

1.3k is too much, i remember them keeping it for 800 something a year ago, i didn't buy  back then thinking they'd make it even more cheaper :rofl:

Now they've de-listed Frozen Wilds from PSN Store, you have to google search to get a link to Frozen Wilds DLC on PSN

 

You can buy complete edition from cdkeys for some 575 rs. The DLC very rarely goes on sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CarbonCore said:

 

You can buy complete edition from cdkeys for some 575 rs. The DLC very rarely goes on sale.

 

Do you have link ? I am about to buy it from Flipkart for 945, Complete Edition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HarishProGamer said:

 

Do you have link ? I am about to buy it from Flipkart for 945, Complete Edition.

 

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-games/horizon-zero-dawn-ps4-us-ca-cd-key

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

 

You can buy complete edition from cdkeys for some 575 rs. The DLC very rarely goes on sale.

 

Thanks, btw if i get this do my India/EU game saves carry over? I play my PSN US account games through the main Indian account so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Thanks, btw if i get this do my India/EU game saves carry over? I play my PSN US account games through the main Indian account so.

 

Nope it wont. You'll have to start from creepy child Aloy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

 

Nope it wont. You'll have to start from creepy child Aloy.

 

Sad af, afaik the DLC needs you to be of a high level also, so it's not as if i can just waltz in after doing the early missions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Sad af, afaik the DLC needs you to be of a high level also, so it's not as if i can just waltz in after doing the early missions

 

Yeah even at max level the first enemy you face, one that spews fire everywhere will kick your a*s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...