Ghost of Tsushima

Heaven Angel

57 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

This is my goty. Way more fun playing than tlou2

The virgin skinny girl merely surviving fungus zombies and over 9000 kinds of depraved bandits and cults 

VS

The utter CHAD one-man army liberating one full island from savage Mongorians, in cinematic samurai style B) 

6 hours ago, roun90 said:

@hope Use the bow. It makes combat more easier and fun. Especially after you get flame arrows. I personally don't like the armored spearman+armored dual swordsmen. Problem with spearmen is if you dodge, you dodge too far so you can't get back in time to get hits in before they put their guard up. Bows make it so much easier. Especially after you get the skills for fast reload/slow down time while aiming with a bow (Both you get really early, they are literally first skills in the bow tree). Use flame arrows and light them up. 1/2 shot them as they dance in flames. Works for leaders as well.

There is a skill if unlocked it will let you parry the spearmen attacks as well.

10 minutes ago, Ichigo Uzumaki said:

There is a skill if unlocked it will let you parry the spearmen attacks as well.

Damm. You need a skill to parry spearmen. Thats why i kept missing it everytime :P

Edited by hope

You unlock parry for spears, dodge counter for heavies. You can just say f**k this and use slowmo skill while shooting arrows and just shoot them in the face for 1 hit kill.

Or you can just use smoke and disappear, and stealth take down from behind. Pretty sure there are countless more options. Best combat in any open world game EVER.

Done with the main story. GOTY for me :first:  The combat is simply one of the best I have played in recent times.
The graphics easily shits on every other open world game out there ( yes inc RDR just because of the variety in environment GoT has)

Small bugs here and there are present but nothing gamebreaking, similar to bugs which are pretty much present in every open world game.

Now off to side missions :scarerun:

5 minutes ago, Ichigo Uzumaki said:

Done with the main story. GOTY for me :first:  The combat is simply one of the best I have played in recent times.
The graphics easily shits on every other open world game out there ( yes inc RDR just because of the variety in environment GoT has)

Small bugs here and there are present but nothing gamebreaking, similar to bugs which are pretty much present in every open world game.

Now off to side missions :scarerun:

You're done in 2 days? 30 hours? :O

Damn.. This thread :O was planning to get it a month later initially. Changed my mind but now the disc version is sold out on all online platforms. Anyone has any idea regarding the stock? Did they import less number of copies or what :ranting:

Edited by rAgHaV

1 hour ago, rAgHaV said:

Anyone has any idea regarding the stock? Did they import less number of copies or what :ranting:

End of the month.  28th July Most probably. 

https://themakoreactor.com/news/ghost-of-tsushima-india-sales-ps4-amazon-games-the-shop/15001/

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

Damn.. This thread :O was planning to get it a month later initially. Change my mind but now the disc version is sold out on all online platforms. Anyone has any idea regarding the stock? Did they import less number of copies or what :ranting:

Available at mcubegames.in

only 1 left in stock

https://mcubegames.in/product/ghost-of-tsushima-ps4

otherwise special edition is available on amazon and mcube 

Edited by Nathan.Drake