Dying Light 2

Heaven Angel

Just saw the gameplay trailer, and damn, this looks great!

1 hour ago, AnK said:

What is Dying Light Platinum edition & what extras is it offering over the last edition?!?

I think that includes all the dlc so far, including Hellraid.

Edited by gamer_adi

23 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

First person parkour aka Vomit simulator. Big nope for me. Skipping this game. 

Haha, that's the main reason I couldn't like the first game. I'm also not into FPS games somehow (Never really got into CoD and stuff) so that's there too.

• 3 weeks later...
Does the first game get better after some hours? Started it and controls feel janky and parkour is bad like i cannot grab some edges and some it would magically climb on. 

Bro, in hype of this game I just started to reply the first game and I feel exactly the same as you. The parkour does not seem fun to me and felt very weird. I can’t tell which parts I can climb and which ones I can’t. Gave me a headache due to this and I uninstalled it. I really hope this one is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Bro, in hype of this game I just started to reply the first game and I feel exactly the same as you. The parkour does not seem fun to me and felt very weird. I can’t tell which parts I can climb and which ones I can’t. Gave me a headache due to this and I uninstalled it. I really hope this one is better.

I dont find it weird but rather hit and miss. Sometimes it would climb the legde first time other times it would take 3+ times

I dont find it weird but rather hit and miss. Sometimes it would climb the legde first time other times it would take 3+ times

I am more sensitive in terms of motion sickness so that first person parkour did felt weird to me. Combined that with the fact that I was not sure which part I can climb and which I can’t it felt a strange to me.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AnK said:

Looks awesome 

a lot like Zack Snyder’s Army of the Dead 

Do we need to play first part to get into the world & lore?!

Don't think so but you should because it was one of the best games last gen. 

• 1 month later...