Joe Cool

Marvel’s Avengers

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Damn why I never thought about this? They could really make an unique game about it 😲😲😲 mix of batman style combo and horizon style bow system would look nice right?

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

You can make a Superman game that is set in an alien planet instead of Earth where monsters could outsmart him/use magic/red sun radiation etc. Maybe Apokolips with Darkseid as the main villain with Parademons and other villains hunting Superman down. Man of Steel managed to make him look vulnerable and get some fantastic action sequences out of him without losing tension or using kryptonite at all.

Also, WB/DC can make a great Wonder Woman game in the style of God of War. Not sure why they haven't bothered much about the character until this decade. They could also make a cool Green Arrow game.

It all comes down to publisher who owns the IPs. Most of them want to make quick buck instead of actually making a good game. All the comics heroes have good stories and varied cast, but publishers just want developers to make a quick game and earn profits. Very rarely we had good games like Spider-Man 2 or Incredible Hulk ultimate destruction. For every Spider-Man 2 we had Spider-Man 3 and the amazing Spider-Man. I don't know what happened but suddenly WB decided to give good time and funding to Rocksteady, and we had a great Batman game. Activision still continued to sh*t out crap games based on marvel ips. Luckily Sony got Spider-Man license and we have best superhero game of all time, because they gave ample time and gave the game to good Devs like insomniac.

Here Square has again went the Activision route. Just make quick buck off the IP. Hopefully someone competent gets the IP rights and makes a good game instead of cashgrab.

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I don't know what happened but suddenly WB decided to give good time and funding to Rocksteady, and we had a great Batman game

My all time Fav Super hero tri series . arkham knight wasnt upto mark but still enjoyed it.

Most of them want to make quick buck instead of actually making a good game.

Thats the case with lot of super hero games. Like star wars .

Incredible Hulk ultimate destruction

This game needs a next gen sequel

Hopefully someone competent gets the IP rights and makes a good game instead of cashgrab

Looks like only sony can do it. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Boring waste of time. Total trash and not ready to survive. 

Beta was too bad. I played about half an hour and deleted. Had constant connection issues and game felt very last gen. 

17 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Boring waste of time. Total trash and not ready to survive. 

14 minutes ago, adity said:

Beta was too bad. I played about half an hour and deleted. Had constant connection issues and game felt very last gen. 

Yup same feeling. Although I played 2-3 hours , sh*t is boring and repetitive. And what's with the lootboxes in a single player campaign? Why does Jarvis needs to tell "There is a lootbox nearby" 

What a waste of an absolute opportunity .

But I can assure you this game is gonna milk a hell lot of money

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Yup same feeling. Although I played 2-3 hours , sh*t is boring and repetitive. And what's with the lootboxes in a single player campaign? Why does Jarvis needs to tell "There is a lootbox nearby" 

What a waste of an absolute opportunity .

But I can assure you this game is gonna milk a hell lot of money

If anyone wants an actual game play Marvel Ultimate Alliance on Switch. It may not look that good but it's epic fun with friends and there are literally 2 dozen heroes to choose from. 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

If anyone wants an actual game play Marvel Ultimate Alliance on Switch. It may not look that good but it's epic fun with friends and there are literally 2 dozen heroes to choose from. 

Don't have a switch but maybe sometime in future. Looks are secondary combat is primary. But when combat is sh*t ATLEAST you hope it looks good 😂

On 8/13/2020 at 2:25 PM, PhantomShade said:

WTF :roflroll:

Hulk has to hide in cover?

Yes he has to wait for his health to regenerate :P

Game will get after one year when all sh*t fixed and more content out

Edited by WhiteWolf