Jump to content

PlayStation vs Xbox thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

 

 

 

Cupace20220425002118.png

You troll :chair:

 

Halo Infinite is quite a hit and popular

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Among 5 people :giggle: 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Both 343 and the Coalition are responsible for the downfall of these franchises 

Coalition is doing fine I think. 
Sadly it’s not their fault that gears was clearly designed to be a trilogy and now the newer two games definitely seem to be stretched from a story perspective. They are the custodians of the franchise and doing the best they can given the circumstances.

 

In the technical and gameplay department, the new gears are pretty impressive and competent games.

not blockbusters but I feel they set out to do what they wanted to do. Heck, I even enjoyed gears tactics

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's baffling how in this day and age you can release such a game, a f2p one, without having at least some months of content ready. 

 

MP only games thrive on content. People hate on CoD but they roll out updates real fast. How could 343 release the game in this state. 

 

 

I think they should separate the SP from the MP. 

 

Infinite killed the traditional Halo story, and its mp isn't doing well either. Let different studios handle the two segments. 

 

Edited by radicaldude
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

It's baffling how in this day and age you can release such a game, a f2p one, without having at least some months of content ready. 

 

MP only games thrive on content. People hate on CoD but they roll out updates real fast. How could 343 release the game in this state. 

 

 

I think they should separate the SP from the MP. 

 

Infinite killed the traditional Halo story, and its mp isn't doing well either. Let different studios handle the two segments. 

 

 

Exclusives are "obsolete" now, people buy xdabba because gamepass, not trimurty of halo/gears/forza

They aren't competing with Sony per se in the exclusives department now.

 

So it's not baffling, Halo wagera is not their mainstay now to move boxes, so it makes sense that they won't bother with maintaining it, also it didn't kill Halo story, just set it up for mediocrity, flood, forerunner, dictator cortana storylines are junked in favour of MC fighting Venom Snake Craig :rofl:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Exclusives are "obsolete" now, people buy xdabba because gamepass, not trimurty of halo/gears/forza

They aren't competing with Sony per se in the exclusives department now.

 

So it's not baffling, Halo wagera is not their mainstay now to move boxes, so it makes sense that they won't bother with maintaining it, also it didn't kill Halo story, just set it up for mediocrity, flood, forerunner, dictator cortana storylines are junked in favour of MC fighting Venom Snake Craig :rofl:

 

 

 

Going down the Sega path. 

 

 

The day is not far, when this'll 👇 happenimages-2022-04-25-T114615-623.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

 

Dude, this was incredible :rofl:

 

For those struggling with the tunes on this one :p 

 

 

 

Had another "project" nearly done in my head, but doesn't look like will be able to get it done today. Good thing is am all set for travel, and stock market has crashed, so am free for the rest of the day. Was gonna try to get bb dlc done today, but if the ponies keep it up, i might get the energy to get back to the "PROJECT :devil:"

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of the 'Legions' (except very few) are more "pony" than some of the ponies who constantly tries to defend Sony's honour in this thread. 

They (the so called legion) have the latest consoles, contributes on the PS games more, help community to get consoles, buy day one games, spends more money to Sony overall. Yet they are being marked as 'Spencer's army' by some fanboys of Sony. Such Irony. 

When these practical gamers just trying to enjoy all the good bits of every platforms...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

Most of the 'Legions' (except very few) are more "pony" than some of the ponies who constantly tries to defend Sony's honour in this thread. 

They (the so called legion) have the latest consoles, contributes on the PS games more, help community to get consoles, buy day one games, spends more money to Sony overall. Yet they are being marked as 'Spencer's army' by some fanboys of Sony. Such Irony. 

When these practical gamers just trying to enjoy all the good bits of every platforms...

 

pointing that out makes ponies invoke the "jis thaali mein khate ho, usi mein ched karte ho" nonsense, as if its some cult where you cannot be critical of the product / services you consume. Not to mention how ironical it is that people who actually use the product are told to shut up by people who dont. 

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

 

Would you rather nobody else comments here and rad-dude keeps talking to himself?

Are quiGote bhai. Jo saale mein kabhi kabhi dikhte hain woh ek dum se tapak pade achaanak se :giggle:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Special concessional gift for old time sake:-

 

 

 

(Didn’t feel like putting up more CG from studios already here or have released a game recently,but there is more) 

 

 

(for sure) 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AnK said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Special concessional gift for old time sake:-

 

 

 

(Didn’t feel like putting up more CG from studios already here or have released a game recently,but there is more) 

 

 

(for sure) 

 

 


So much effort but i think you missed one … do better research next time 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...