PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

59 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Don’t discourage or ridicule mods. They play a voluntary big role in keeping the forum as clean as possible without any monetary compensation, afaik. We should thank them ?

Not discouraging them or ridiculing them bhai , im saying is the things they have to do to keep the place sane. I think it counts as Encouragement :)

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Not discouraging them or ridiculing them bhai , im saying is the things they have to do to keep the place sane. I think it counts as Encouragement :)

Don't mind him. He was a normal gamer who likes to play games and defend his favorite console but after reading about PS5 i/o complex, his posts have become really weird :lol:

• Haha 8

Man Dual sense is awesome. 

After spending few days with Series console controller(bought the controller for PC) and now Dual Sense, i must say i like playing with Dual sense way more than Xbox controller. I like Dual sense way more than Xbox controller  when it comes to overall gaming experience. :fear1:

Xbox controller still wins in build and design department. Sticks layout and build quality is really solid but everything else better in Dual sense. :p

Edited by WhiteWolf

9 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

After spending few days with Series console controller(bought the controller for PC) and now Dual Sense, i must say i like playing with Dual sense way more than Xbox controller. I like Dual sense way more than Xbox controller  when it comes to overall gaming experience. :fear1:

Play Returnal next! :panic:
this and GoT director’s cut made the best use of Dualsense so far. 

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Xbox controller still wins in build and design department. Sticks layout and build quality is really solid but everything else better in Dual sense. :p

yupp. Dualsense is amazing. The larger dimensions also help a lot. If only they release a version with thumbstick placement like xbox, it would be the best of both worlds.

45 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Play Returnal next! :panic:
this and GoT director’s cut made the best use of Dualsense so far. 

I played Sekiro with DS4 to spare dualsense the abuse :fear1: and then shifted to Returnal and dualsense this week and it is the best tits of gaming. The haptics are so responsive, it’s off the charts

I had completely forgotten the majesty of dualsense while Sekiro 

Edited by 0verlord

6 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I played Sekiro with DS4 to spare dualsense the abuse :fear1: and then shifted to Returnal and dualsense this week and it is the best tits of gaming. The haptics are so responsive, it’s off the charts

Returnal aunty has best t*ts in gaming ?? 
what happened to you ? 

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Lol u serious. Man what happened u lol