Coronavirus

hope

Of course, avoiding the barber is a no brainer.

So many people come in close contact with one another by the hour.

I don't have a trimmer though, been 8 months for the hair - just the summer passes and it won't be a problem from then.

And I have a covid19 case in my group.

Couldn't really inquire but either he caught it in Mumbai or Pune. Couldn't ask for his location really. But if people like him get coronavirus then there is a lot more to this infection than we know. He is a hifi person living in posh societies etc.

Edited by Bhpian Bali

5 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Just tells you how sh*t in the testing is in Mumbai.

I was reading something where the head of internal medicine at Apollo claimed everyone who was visiting hospital for anything there was testing positive for covid. And just to add it's 36 active here now. Another 2 tested positive an hour back from the quarantine center near me.

6 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Like you said they just want to roam around for time pass.

Nobody gives a sh*t about lockdown here, i mean you have even the CRPFs  running away :rofl:

Those automatics they carry are only for show i guess :giggle:

Exactly, Govt. has plenty of retarded rules. Govt. will say, first warn, then try to fire in air, then try to aim for legs and other such BS. As if there is such time. A frenzied mob will not give any time for warnings. I think Govt. does not even consider CRPF to be humans as well. Only the mob matters.  One person of the mob gets injured - media, opposition, govt. and millions of the people will come out of the wood-work crying religious intolerance, govt. high-handedness and other such B.S. Such CRPF personnel who shot will be made an example of. They will be discharged dishonorably and maybe even imprisoned for life.

In such situations, the poor CRPF guys cannot fire even for self-defense. Because just to prove self-defense, most of their life will pass in jail. And most probably, they will also become bankrupt in the process (Their reputation will be shot anyways)

It's easier for them to be in -20 Ladakh and face external enemies than to do internal jobs I think

Edited by roun90

I am fooking scared. My friend first and now this. A person was found positive at a hospital 1km away from my parent's place and he must have infected someone in the area (cant really read Marathi but that's what i deciphered). Dunno whats gonna happen now. 

औंध मध्ये सापडला पहिला पॉझिटिव्ह रुग्ण 

https://newsuncut.tv/the-first-positive-patient-found-in-aundh/

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

Exactly, Govt. has plenty of retarded rules. Govt. will say, first warn, then try to fire in air, then try to aim for legs and other such BS. As if there is such time. A frenzied mob will not give any time for warnings. I think Govt. does not even consider CRPF to be humans as well. Only the mob matters.  One person of the mob gets injured - media, opposition, govt. and millions of the people will come out of the wood-work crying religious intolerance, govt. high-handedness and other such B.S. Such CRPF personnel who shot will be made an example of. They will be discharged dishonorably and maybe even imprisoned for life.

In such situations, the poor CRPF guys cannot fire even for self-defense. Because just to prove self-defense, most of their life will pass in jail. And most probably, they will also become bankrupt in the process (Their reputation will be shot anyways)

It's easier for them to be in -20 Ladakh and face external enemies than to do internal jobs I think

Those rules are there for a reason. Because without them you'd have zero accountability and oversight. It's not as if it's not happened even with the rules in place.  The rules of engagement are pretty much the same all over the world. I wonder why.

• Like 1

Karnataka which was doing good all these days suddenly seeing a raise in numbers from past 4-5 days and today we have 99 cases which is the single day highest spike so far.

most of the these cases are from people who have come in from other states, Gujarat, Maharastra, TN

12 minutes ago, Outlook said:

Karnataka which was doing good all these days suddenly seeing a raise in numbers from past 4-5 days and today we have 99 cases which is the single day highest spike so far.

most of the these cases are from people who have come in from other states, Gujarat, Maharastra, TN

Hope they are quarantined on arrival.

Well I'm from Delhi and Kejriwal just gave public transport the green light. Buses can run with limited people, cabs and autos and stuff can run too.

Schools, colleges, metro, swimming pools and malls remain closed. Thankfully, that covers me. I have no intentions of leaving the society complex for another month. 

Also, 4 more cases in my neighbouring societies. 

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

Today on IVG, we advocate opening fire on crowds and just killing people. 

Stay tuned for more sh*t takes. 

17 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Today on IVG, we advocate opening fire on crowds and just killing people. 

Stay tuned for more sh*t takes. 

yeah, and out there on Borders are them soldiers ready to take fire for us.

we don't even justify their lives when you advocate such statements :doh:

If Police use their Batons without fear, there won't be any need to call the CRPF.

People suffering with Covid are victims, not criminals or gangsters, who should be shot. 
But it doesn't mean that state should surrender its monopoly of violence and let people wreck havoc.

People who attack Doctors, should have been taken to task, and by task, I don't mean filing just an FIR.

There is a clear reason why MH is in such a crappy situation, while other state which has more than 2.5x population of MH, has only 12% cases that of MH's. 
Even the people who could be forced to stay home without much "Danda", also took liberty in flaunting the lockdown , seeing Police's lack-lustre response.

Edited by Right