The Playstation 5 thread

3 minutes ago, djdgr8 said:
  • DualSense™ Wireless Controller (standalone) – US$69.99/¥6,980/€69.99 (RRP)
  • PULSE 3D™ wireless headset – with 3D audio support and dual noise-cancelling microphones US$99.99/¥9,980/€99.99 (RRP)
  • HD Camera – with dual 1080p lenses for gamers to broadcast themselves along with their epic gameplay moments US$59.99/¥5,980/€59.99 (RRP)
  • Media Remote – to navigate movies and streaming services with ease US$29.99/¥2,980/€29.99 (RRP)
  • DualSense™ Charging Station – to conveniently charge two DualSense Wireless Controllers US$29.99/¥2,980/€29.99 (RRP)

These prices seem quite good. Especially the headset.

1 minute ago, Mysteryman said:

why is it worse? Surprising yes. The trailer is next gen anyway. 

ok so now S4 not holding PS5 back

BOOOOM NARRATIVE CHANGED. HOLYSHIT

You telling, its actually possible to scale graphics between 2 consoles?

1 minute ago, mohit9206 said:

PS4 Pro owners whatcha gonna do?

Still waiting for BC clarification. So many pro titles to wind up before I move to next gen. Once BC instructions are clear then will make the decision.

Edited by rAgHaV

1 minute ago, adity said:

Bro I have eyes. I can see that it looks amazing. Unlike craigfinite. Xbox ki dhapli kahi aur jake baja. 

So you telling me, games can be scaled between last and next gen consoles.. You can do that and PS4 version will not hold system back but XSX will hold next gen back? lol

Thank you, Sony for telling everyone what i was trying to tell everyone.. Take those Ls everyone take those Ls :lol:

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 minutes ago, djdgr8 said:

Can i say its absolutely bullshit that the dualshock 4 isn't going to be compatible with ps5. You don't need the extra dual sense sh*t if you want extra controllers for fifa.

Having said absolutely good pricing for the headset if it's as good as they are touting. $99 seems too cheap for that kind of headset.

It is going to be compatible for PS4 games.

The kind of innovations PS5 controller is bringing in, no reason for them to support PS4 controller for PS5 games.

2 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

lol If you have played Spidey on Pro (4K HDR setup), you'd know what next gen is within 30secs of MM footage. 

Sarcasm my friend ,Now the pro consumer sony narrative will start.

i am actually happy that the ponies got it totally wrong ,all the things they said about xbox policies and now sony does not the same :giggle:

6 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

PS4 Pro owners whatcha gonna do?

Keep it until Horizon 2 release. Miles Morales is also coming to PS4. So I am missing only the Demon Souls Remake. Most third party games will come to PS4 at least in the first year. Price advantage of $60 and less as well 

Edited by Mysteryman

GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass GamePass :rofl:

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Good night everyone, i will take my big W and goto bed.You all can quote me and reply to my post without getting personal please. Thank you

So GOW will be the reason to pick PS5 only :P

Soja munna ab. Bahut bakwas karli, Ghutna dukh rha hoga 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

Sarcasm my friend ,Now the pro consumer sony narrative will start.

i am actually happy that the ponies got it totally wrong ,all the things they said about xbox policies and now sony does not the same :giggle:

Yeah but Xbox got fkall games till 2022. There's be new God of War before 90% of July showcase games come out :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Right said:

These absolutely no reason for some of the games not to come on PS4.

There is PS4 install base of 110m sitting there, these guys can’t be abandoned just like that.

IMO next June would’ve been the best time for R* to launch next GTA.

So that they could’ve got the kind of launch they like.

So MS releases cross gen, people say its holding gen back.. There are like 40-50m Xbox One owners, you expect MS to abandon them just for pretty graphics this early in generation?  Its funny how narrative changed.. Holyshit and people say i flip flop and do 180s..lol

Anyway. Good to see PS4 and One X owners still good for 1 more year..

• Haha 1