The Xbox Series X|S thread

12 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Abe dhakkan, I would have shifted goal post of inwas praising deathloop earlier. Find a single post where I was praising Deathloop and now changed my stance. Since you have so much time to go through posts, maybe spend some time to come up with a decent argument backed up by proof instead of just making things up. If I was ever interested in Deathloop, I would've bought it at launch like every other AAA game released in last decade. Ek negative review nahi jhel paya aur pichwaade me aag lag gayi.

?tldr. Stupid people writing essays on how others are stupid - nothing new here ?

I’ve noticed that all your comments lack any sort of substance/value and are only failed ignorant attempts at trying to call others stupid.

Such comments belong in everyone’s mental dustbin :)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Contact Kumar from ppgc. He has been posting on whatsapp groups about it. Maybe still has stock at mrp.

A bit of a c*nt though.

Nah. Not buying from that a**hole of a human being. PPGC can go f**k in hell. 

18 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Managed to snag one from Amazon. But a friend also managed to secure one for me. In case anyone else wants, I can still get it delivered my place in Noida. 

Let me know chaps, else I will ask him to cancel. 

Congrats, was it known that there will be a drop ?

25 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Congrats, was it known that there will be a drop ?

My search started only from yesterday. f**king @Madmage and @Keyofx have been bugging me to get one. :chair:

Followed some accounts which said a drop is expected this week on Amazon, FK and Tatacliq. Saw a notification in the morning that XSX has been coming in stock sporadically, so kept an eye. 

A fine samaritan from Switch group pinged that it is available, and he ordered for me as well, while I ordered one for myself. :P

So we have 1 extra piece available as of now - I will ask him to cancel in case no one wants to pick up. 

• Like 1

Guys who are PM-ing - I apologize, but I am not shipping it to any place outside Delhi NCR - not unless someone else is willing to bear the risk + whatever the shipping charges are. 

Also, please don't PM saying you will pay premium - I am no scalping. No need to pay extra cash - but delivery area is limited to Delhi NCR. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Guys who are PM-ing - I apologize, but I am not shipping it to any place outside Delhi NCR - not unless someone else is willing to bear the risk + whatever the shipping charges are. 

Also, please don't PM saying you will pay premium - I am no scalping. No need to pay extra cash - but delivery area is limited to Delhi NCR. 

It will be a pita to ship it regardless of the buyer taking risk, lol. 

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

It will be a pita to ship it regardless of the buyer taking risk, lol. 

I mean I can just courier the unopened box via DTDC, but the charges would be bonkers. Recently sent my office laptop to Bangalore, and minimum they could do was 2.5k. 

6 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I mean I can just courier the unopened box via DTDC, but the charges would be bonkers. Recently sent my office laptop to Bangalore, and minimum they could do was 2.5k. 

Yes I sold a ps4 slim back in May/June'20 and it cost 2500 via bluedart. They wouldnt take responsibility for transit damage lmao.Series x would be 3k-4k easy

Edited by playstationdude

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Managed to snag one from Amazon. But a friend also managed to secure one for me. In case anyone else wants, I can still get it delivered my place in Noida. 

Let me know chaps, else I will ask him to cancel. 

NVM. It's done.

Edited by TRMNTR
  • Like 1