The Xbox Series X|S thread

9 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Award mile to Microsoft ka game, criticism mile to Sony ka game. :thumbsup: itna obvious ho ke goal post to shift na karo yaar. Thoda to effort lagao hide karne ka.

Was meant to be obvious :D

Don't care who gets credit for it, it's a "gamepass pe aaya toh try karunga" title for me. I'm just amused how both sides collectively lose their minds over it. :lol:

12 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Was meant to be obvious :D

Don't care who gets credit for it, it's a "gamepass pe aaya toh try karunga" title for me. I'm just amused how both sides collectively lose their minds over it. :lol:

The sad part is that despite Psychonauts 2 & Deathloop being gems of this year didn’t get due credit in terms of commercial success. 

Puts the burden on the publisher to make the difficult decision of supporting the developer appropriately for future or not. 

I hope M$ has learned it the hard way to not go after $$ instantaneously & keep feeding the studios if they gather attention among critics & hardcore. 

& would support them appropriately. 

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

The sad part is that despite Psychonauts 2 & Deathloop being gems of this year didn’t get due credit in terms of commercial success. 

To add to this, the marketing was a miss. 

Deathloop was over advertised and Psychonauts - under advertised. 

Both games are incredible. 

Edited by Vamos

Deathloop was advertised as much as any other Sony AAA blockbuster exclusive. 
They put all might in it no doubt. 

But I think the visuals were not very appealing for a next gen only game plus the genre of loops has still a long way to go for attracting the mainstream gamers. 

But I’m guessing it did better than Returnal. 

Arkane themselves said their games don't appeal to everyone in an interview, which means they expect moderate sales.

Prey has 77 Metacritic. When I finished it I was wondering if I have played a better game.

I gave it a few days, then sanity restored and I placed it in my top 10 instead of top 3.

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

We have good good goal post shifting and bad goal post shifting now

Super Troopers Good Job GIF by Searchlight Pictures

PS: Enough OT, Hold horses till Monday.. Don't make us lock this one too..

open the ps vs xbox thread… people without console can discuss who is to be credited for deathloop there and stop posting sh*t here??

8 hours ago, 0verlord said:

talk about shifting goal posts and stupidly doing the same thing which you yourself criticised earlier :rofl:

Abe dhakkan, I would have shifted goal post of inwas praising deathloop earlier. Find a single post where I was praising Deathloop and now changed my stance. Since you have so much time to go through posts, maybe spend some time to come up with a decent argument backed up by proof instead of just making things up. If I was ever interested in Deathloop, I would've bought it at launch like every other AAA game released in last decade. Ek negative review nahi jhel paya aur pichwaage me aag lag gayi.

You can follow couple of twitter handles which keep track of the drops. I've seen Xbox randomly coming in stock via then but didn't buy. I'm looking for the Halo Edition but things are looking grim. Everyone who had one scalped it or bundled it. ???