Horizon Forbidden West

GeraltOfRivia

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

New patch update fixes lot of issues but biggest one is Aloy not getting wet properly in performance mode. Now she gets wet properly lol.

Maybe you can't get her wet mate. Don't blame the mode :lol:

• Haha 5

Completed the game. Enjoyed it however I felt that they just made the prequel a bit better and a lot bigger. Might not go for plat even though it looks easy.

Spoiler

Only regret is that we got sunwing at the end. However if it were unlocked earlier, it would break the exploration.

Edited by b!T

21 hours ago, b!T said:

Completed the game. Enjoyed it however I felt that they just made the prequel a bit better and a lot bigger. Might not go for plat even though it looks easy.

Yup. I felt the same way, it felt exactly like playing HZD but with better graphics and a bigger world. Good game though, the last few hours had some great fights

• Like 1

5 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Yup. I felt the same way, it felt exactly like playing HZD but with better graphics and a bigger world. Good game though, the last few hours had some great fights

Yeah, even though it was like HZD, never felt bored though. Loved most of it.

I'm so close to rage quitting this game. I'm just not able to do the Thornmarsh put challenges especially Real and Clear. Have probably tried it for 2 hours, plus watched 100 youtube videos and read a million comments on reddit. Nothing has helped. And this stupid f**king challenge stops 2 trophies. 

Is there anything I can do to clear this? Or is anyone willing to clear these for me (I don't know if that's possible anyways)? 

35 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

I'm so close to rage quitting this game. I'm just not able to do the Thornmarsh put challenges especially Real and Clear. Have probably tried it for 2 hours, plus watched 100 youtube videos and read a million comments on reddit. Nothing has helped. And this stupid f**king challenge stops 2 trophies. 

Is there anything I can do to clear this? Or is anyone willing to clear these for me (I don't know if that's possible anyways)? 

Even I struggled for a bit to clear these three challenges specially Energy Surge challenge. In the end I followed the text guide from Powerpyx and was finally able to beat it.

https://www.powerpyx.com/horizon-forbidden-west-melee-pit-challenges-guide/

13 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Its ez. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

46 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Plat done, this was fun except for the meele pits. Still around 70% completion though, anyone going for 100% on this?

Yeah, fun plat. I loved melee pits as well. Hate the machine strike trophy because I suck at it.

On 3/17/2022 at 6:40 PM, Heaven Angel said:

If you open this then you're one of them. K qiqi

Reveal hidden contents

FOAITDWXIAAt65Q?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FN-hT4qVQAIYZ93?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EVf-UzsWsAM7Ttw?format=jpg&name=large

FNhlJ8-XsAAWtO8?format=jpg&name=large

How can we take such detailed screenshots ? I have a PS5 but the ones I take come out to be very blurry and not high resolution. is it because my monitor resolution is 1080p ? Can you let me know which screen you have ?

3 hours ago, awasay said:

How can we take such detailed screenshots ? I have a PS5 but the ones I take come out to be very blurry and not high resolution. is it because my monitor resolution is 1080p ? Can you let me know which screen you have ?

Nothing to do with monitor resolution, how do you get them out of your ps5? Pendrive?

3 hours ago, awasay said:

Set screenshot format to PNG for uncompressed 4K.

On 3/29/2022 at 5:56 AM, b!T said:

Yeah, fun plat. I loved melee pits as well. Hate the machine strike trophy because I suck at it.

Stormbird FTW. Get it and beat almost anyone singlehandedly 

• Like 1