Jump to content

Hogwarts Legacy


Heaven Angel
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, hazard12345 said:

looks amazing and goes quite in depth. Will support this one instead of the yearly money grabbers at EA. Best reveal since that trailer for franklin Trevor Micheal.

 

 

Wrong thread 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

looks amazing and goes quite in depth. Will support this one instead of the yearly money grabbers at EA. Best reveal since that trailer for franklin Trevor Micheal.

 

 

Yeah i bought the story mode as well. But only because I had played GTA 5 on PC when it came out and didnt have a console copy at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Published yes but it does not imply or relate to anything about the quality of the studio. 

 

Published and full funded by WB. Visually it looks gorgeous imo and true to the source material/movies. You also have to see that HW wise the lowest common denominator here is the switch/xbox one. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My online gripe with the SOP was that mobile game like timer for potions.

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

 

Published and full funded by WB. Visually it looks gorgeous imo and true to the source material/movies. You also have to see that HW wise the lowest common denominator here is the switch/xbox one. 

its coming to switch?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

My online gripe with the SOP was that mobile game like timer for potions.

its coming to switch?


yes. Was announced today but it could be the cloud version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:


yes. Was announced today but it could be the cloud version.

Guess so! Even we are getting the previous gen versions by the looks I don't it's possible on switch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Is it any surprise? It's Harry Potter after all. Funny thing is - for all of Journalist's boycott calls, people in YT comments don't care much at all.

I'm a little concerned these journos will not give a proper review to this game, and look at it from their woke perspective.

Either way, hope this sells like hot cakes on all platforms.

 

P.S. You okay? We're not used to your posts being any less than 2 paragraphs :D 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2022 at 12:35 AM, gecko89 said:

I'm a little concerned these journos will not give a proper review to this game, and look at it from their woke perspective.

Either way, hope this sells like hot cakes on all platforms.

 

P.S. You okay? We're not used to your posts being any less than 2 paragraphs :D 

 

Am fine. Sry for no wall of text this time though :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Kicking Thor and Odin’s asses will be epic. 

 

While I am hyped for this, I find it hard to believe Kratos will come out of this alive. They did mention its the last game in Norse mythology. 

I'm suspecting it will be Logan kind of end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

 

While I am hyped for this, I find it hard to believe Kratos will come out of this alive. They did mention its the last game in Norse mythology. 

I'm suspecting it will be Logan kind of end.

 

Yes Ragnarok means the end of the world in Norse mythology. Don’t know about his fate though there is a hint of that in the last game. He did get resurrected. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

 

Yes Ragnarok means the end of the world in Norse mythology. Don’t know about his fate though there is a hint of that in the last game. He did get resurrected. 

Kratos will die. Atreus will start identifying as a woman and become the protagonist of future games. 

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Kratos will die. Atreus will start identifying as a woman and become the protagonist of future games.

 

Might be worth it just to see people absolutely lose their sh*t online 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...