What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

9 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Got it last friday.
Sonet- Diesel Automatic.

Congrats! Good choice :) Is this the Htx or the top model? And how long was the waiting period?

I am thinking of booking the Htx Diesel AT during Diwali, if nothing new(Astor, Taigun etc) offers something similar.

4 hours ago, Ram Dante said:

Congrats! Good choice :) Is this the Htx or the top model? And how long was the waiting period?

I am thinking of booking the Htx Diesel AT during Diwali, if nothing new(Astor, Taigun etc) offers something similar.

Thanks.

Yes, it's HTX. We wanted GTX but it has huge waiting period. Even HTX was quoted as 4-5 months but with lot of pressure we managed to get it in 2 months. Astor will be much better than Taigun for sure.

12 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Awesome. Congrats. Best Sonet variant to get

Thanks and Congrats for your Creta too. Me and wife both wanted Creta only but due to various issues it wasn't possible in our time frame.

• Like 1

Just now, harsh1387 said:

Thanks.

Yes, it's HTX. We wanted GTX but it has huge waiting period. Even HTX was quoted as 4-5 months but with lot of pressure we managed to get it in 2 months. Astor will be much better than Taigun for sure.

Thanks and Congrats for your Creta too. Me and wife both wanted Creta only but due to various issues it wasn't possible in our time frame.

Thanks man. Yeah, waiting period is a lot on Creta as well. Thankfully, was able to pull some strings and got it within 3 days of booking :P

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Thanks man. Yeah, waiting period is a lot on Creta as well. Thankfully, was able to pull some strings and got it within 3 days of booking :P

Congrats . 3 days for Petrol Manual  :)need real solid contacts to pull this kind of a thing considering the waiting times in general .

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Congrats . 3 days for Petrol Manual  :)need real solid contacts to pull this kind of a thing . 

On 9/16/2021 at 11:03 PM, harsh1387 said:

Got it last friday.
Sonet- Diesel Automatic.

240096cbf65af0d5b2c1fccb03bed58c.jpg

Nice 👍. This was also my first choice as well  ( since Seltos AT was out of my budget :D at 17.5 lakhs) when I was looking for a car 3 months back . Also HTX variant gives best value for money amongst all the variants . 

Really nice car .

But since I have a big family here so I went for S cross Zeta AT . Didn't want to give up on convenience of Automatic . So good for city driving

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

Congrats . 3 days for Petrol Manual  :)need real solid contacts to pull this kind of a thing considering the waiting times in general .

Thanks man. Apart from that, it was luck as well. Initially, we were told a waiting time of 2 months but by chance, the exact model and colour we wanted was cancelled at the last moment by a customer

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Nice 👍. This was also my first choice as well  ( since Seltos AT was out of my budget :D at 17.5 lakhs) when I was looking for a car 3 months back . Also HTX variant gives best value for money amongst all the variants . 

Really nice car .

But since I have a big family here so I went for S cross Zeta AT . Didn't want to give up on convenience of Automatic . So good for city driving

Congrats man. S cross is an excellent vfm car