Jump to content
SchizoidFreud

Suggestions and feedback

Recommended Posts

Yep. 24 hours. No errors faced. Everything back to old self. Good work. 

 

The trading notifications also work now! 

 

8 hours ago, Bauji said:

Is it too much work to add "Ignore" feature like they have at Era? :rolleyes:

 

Community is very small already. Why ignore?

 

But if you still want, I believe you can add people to ignore list to avoid seeing their posts. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

 

The trading notifications also work now! 

 

 

No new errors for me too and I really like this new TP submission notification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bauji said:

Is it too much work to add "Ignore" feature like they have at Era? :rolleyes:

There is ignore feature, but if someone quotes them you'll see what they posted. And if you added someone to ignore, chances are it's because of their dumb hot takes. So someone is guaranteed to quote them at some point :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep. 24 hours. No errors faced. Everything back to old self. Good work. 

 

The trading notifications also work now! 

 

 

Community is very small already. Why ignore?

 

But if you still want, I believe you can add people to ignore list to avoid seeing their posts. 

 

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

There is ignore feature, but if someone quotes them you'll see what they posted. And if you added someone to ignore, chances are it's because of their dumb hot takes. So someone is guaranteed to quote them at some point :lol:

 

My bad. Wasnt aware this feature exists. Rather than browsing thru pages of boring and toxic console war sh*t posts...would prefer to add few to ignore list.

 

Regarding threads was hoping if I can put TLOU related threads to ignore list...so that I dnt click on them accidentally (or during times when it gets difficult to resist :) )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 2:10 PM, Keano said:

TLoU 2 Spoiler below

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 


gecQeHL.png
 

 

 

Is there a way I can avoid post previews in the feed? :( 

 

Condensed and Expanded views are now fixed. No more random spoilers when looking for most recent posts :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keano said:

 

Condensed and Expanded views are now fixed. No more random spoilers when looking for most recent posts :dance:

 

yup, i missed this and good to have it back. Also the subscribed notifications work fine now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...