~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

54 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

So one more crap from DC you saying?

It will be typical CW trash. First few episodes good before turning into full family/romance/teen drama trash. 

44 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

rewatching season 1 now after 6 months, just brilliant stuff. waiting for season 2, more the better

Yep. Love the show. ?

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep. Love the show. ?

2 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Best show of last year. Don't remember when I liked a show so much that I can do a rewatch anytime. Maybe Brooklyn nine nine was the last one.

100%. Tbh wouldn't have seen it had Joe not constantly posted about it when it was airing weekly on this thread lol, big thanks man @Joe Cool

I haven't seen too many shows so I can comfortably say this is the best show I've seen, period. Very excited to watch Season 2

Pedro Pascal is a great choice. F*ckin' amazing actor. Just not too sold on Ellie's casting choice. Someone posted Kaitlyn Dever, she seemed to look the part as well. Nikolaj would have also been a good casting choice for Joel.

Et6sziRU0AguR4y?format=jpg&name=900x900

Et6sziXU0AUDkWX?format=jpg&name=small

28 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Just not too sold on Ellie's casting choice. Someone posted Kaitlyn Dever, she seemed to look the part as well. Nikolaj would have also been a good casting choice for Joel.

Yeah thats my thought when the movie was first announced, Kaitlyn Deever would've been hella perfect. Anyway hope this works out too.

22 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Should have been removed based on her sub-par acting anyway. I know dogs who emote more than her. 

She was suppose to get her own show too. Imagine shooting yourself in the dick when you didn't even deserve the part in the first place.