PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

3 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

did they fixed the bugs for the first one? I remember it was running very shitty when it came out.

Mostly yes after the latest update. At launch last September it was literally the worst game ever :wallbash:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

EA milking part II after MassEffect. But why don’t they also release with next gen patch at this time .. releasing BC games now :wallbash:

What milking? :chair: They’re remastering 2&3. Need monies to fund for Crysis4 development. 

Crysis 2 for me personally was the best. And then 3 happened. Still regret it :ranting:

6702816-A-D1-A8-4390-B398-B9-B8077-B05-A

38 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

EA milking part II after MassEffect. But why don’t they also release with next gen patch at this time .. releasing BC games now :wallbash:

I think they were late to the party that’s why 

Remastering for Next Gen makes no sense as it would require a Remake 

Never heard of a Remaster jumping two steps 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

EA has nothing to do with this though. Crytek is releasing it independently.

• Like 1

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/hermen-hulst-we-value-pc-gamers-and-will-continue-to-look-at-the-right-times-to-launch-each-game-on-pc.1608023/

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/06/02/hermen-hulst-qa-whats-next-for-playstation-studios/#sf246401757

" PSB: [How does] PC fit into the worldview of PlayStation Studios moving forward?

Hermen: We’re still early on in our planning for PC. And Horizon Zero Dawn has been very successful. I think it shows there’s an appetite from gamers outside the PlayStation ecosystem to experience the amazing portfolio of games that PlayStation fans have enjoyed for years.

But I want to emphasize that PlayStation will remain the best place to play our PlayStation Studios titles at launch. But we do value PC gamers, and we’ll continue to look at the right times to launch each game. Bend Studio just released the PC version of Days Gone on May 18. So that’s about two years after the PS4 release.

And I hope that a new set of fans can and will enjoy that title. And that’s the goal — we want to reach new gamers who haven’t yet experienced the great stories, characters, and worlds that we’ve built. Releasing games on PC will not come ever at the expense of building an exciting lineup of great console games. "

Bring them all. Booom

1 minute ago, Mysteryman said:

No updates on FFXVI, Fokspoken and FFVII remake part 2

All of that will be covered by Sony 

since they hold the marketing rights which comes as a package with exclusivity