The Playstation 5 thread

*confusion*

Deathloop has a tag- Coming to PC simultaneously with the PS5....so do they mean steam only or/and the PC GAMEPASS as well?

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

For 1 year 

Sony is pretty straight forward & truthful to their exclusives unlike the liar company 

Godfall is exclusive for 6 months only 

Edited by radicaldude

Just now, Big Boss said:

If all goes as planned then I might have PS5 by end of month thanks to friend agreeing to bring one from Dubai. Just fingers crossed sony India doesn't announce PS5 release date to be January or something. :fear:

How much did it cost in INR? Which version did you buy?

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

If all goes as planned then I might have PS5 by end of month thanks to friend agreeing to bring one from Dubai. Just fingers crossed sony India doesn't announce PS5 release date to be January or something. :fear:

On one hand . . . congrats!!! :thumbsup:

On the other . . . da hell bruh?! You're hoping they don't announce release dates to be Jan :bash:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Would it be possible for your friend to pick up a Dualsense charger as well? Its tiny. I'm sure he can find a space in handbag.

7 hours ago, Big Boss said:

:rofl: Jan is mostly confirmed per all the Twitter experts, But no harm in getting it still, not everyone will get to buy one for them with amount of stock we will get .. If India is announced, put all efforts and order one again and sell the Dubai one for 45-50K, no money lost.. there will be absolutely buyers right here on IVG if not on Olx... This is exactly my plan :devil:

:rofl: Jan is mostly confirmed per all the Twitter experts, But no harm in getting it still, not everyone will get to buy one for them with amount of stock we will get .. If India is announced, put all efforts and order one again and sell the Dubai one for 45-50K, no money lost.. there will be absolutely buyers right here on IVG if not on Olx... This is exactly my plan :devil:

Buying first gen hardware without warranty is super risky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's just more people online now than there were 7 years ago. Imagine if 2005/6 had the kind of social media presence like right now, RRoD would've resulted in mass recall instead of just warranty extension. Literally no one I knew personally or online who didn't get the red rings.

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

I had arcade model. Got the red rings once but then next day it was fine lol. 

Same. I think it was the one dubbed "Jasper" model. It only once gave a full 4 red rings after years of usage and all I had to do was just shut it down unplug the power adapter cord and reconnect and it was back to normal. Too bad it's stashed away in a corner somewhere now, but for most part, it was extremely stable for me.