The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

1 hour ago, sobbii said:

Swadeshi hi lena padega bhai..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Puri duniya tere desh ki vaccine le rhi hai toh tujhe kya problem hai :ko:

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

I don't think they can do that? Vaccine can't stop virus from entering body can they? 

Vaccines develops anti bodies. Thats it. Virus can enter but now your body knows the way to deal with it and it will eliminate it till anti bodies last.

15 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

It's unsurprising. Like any common virus, it'll mutate, and vaccines have to be updated yearly. 

Vaccines develops anti bodies. Thats it. Virus can enter but now your body knows the way to deal with it and it will eliminate it till anti bodies last.
Save your jingoism where the f did you read i have a problem..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Reminds me of one of our neighbours. Guy owns a local pharma firm, is mega rich with multiple Mercs and Audis. 

He turned positive. His wife's words were she would not get tested since she might turn positive if she gets tested. I mean....you can't buy common sense with money. :wallbash:

True, this. Sab bak bak ho rahi bas. Mann ki bhadaas etc. :P

That right there is TrumpLogic, Yo! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

That right there is TrumpLogic, Yo! 

No its quantum physics. If you test her she'll be positive, but if you don't she can be both positive and negative, or neither. Dude is genius. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Even vaccines are available now, why aren't the rich countries not vaccinating its citizens ? I can understand the time it would take for a country like India with its humongous population, but countries like France are far richer and have far less population !

1 minute ago, hope said:

As per prediction, wave 2 will be dangerous and wave 3 even more dangerous and then it will go away. 

wait, there's gonna be a wave 3 :nerves: ? I hope our govt speeds up the vaccination drive.  

9 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

wait, there's gonna be a wave 3 :nerves: ? I hope our govt speeds up the vaccination drive.  

By the time vaccination is in full swing, more mutations will occur and Virus will evolve so much that unless vaccines are upgraded there will be no effect. These are all fast tracked vaccines, vaccines takes years to develop. Anti bodies khatam toh effect bhi khatam :P

One good thing is summers are here so droplets wont stay for long in this heat and contact infections can be contained a little bit if strict measure are taken by people and govt.

One Market is Nashik was giving tokens to people coming in the market which will be valid for only 1 hour. You cant stay beyond 1 hour. Weird :P

Edited by hope

https://restofworld.org/2020/the-doctor-will-mislead-you-now/

On the call, Chowdhury told the audience that the novel coronavirus was only a flu and that it was being marketed as a pandemic by big pharmaceutical corporations with vested interests in doing so. Chowdhury misquoted a study by The New England Journal of Medicine as saying that the fatality rate of Covid-19 was 0.1%. “It can be cured by making a small intervention in your diet,” he asserted.

In videos and talks, Chowdhury has described Covid-19 as an elaborate conspiracy motivated by “the business of fear.” He has claimed that the illness has triggered suicides in parts of India and that even health care workers are being subjected to violence and abuse. “People are scared to go to hospitals,” he said. “Anyone who goes is forced to get tested and treated like they have something horrible.” Yet as India and the rest of the world adjust to the coronavirus pandemic, the business of fear has been very good for telemedicine influencers.

It has been nearly 10 years since Chowdhury gave up his career as an engineer to pursue a new calling as a nutritionist. The self-described doctor has no formal medical training, though he claims to have an honorary Ph.D. in diabetes studies from a recently deregistered university in Zambia. He initially gained fame, toward the end of 2013, by claiming to have “cured” diabetes, but he insists his expertise spans multiple fields: HIV (which he believes is not real), memory, cancer — and now Covid-19. “It’s all interconnected,” Chowdhury says. “I want to reach as many people as possible in a limited time. My only intention is that people should know the truth.”

Sigh. :ko:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

"He initially gained fame, toward the end of 2013, by claiming to have “cured” diabetes, but he insists his expertise spans multiple fields: HIV (which he believes is not real), memory, cancer — and now Covid-19. “It’s all interconnected,” Chowdhury says. “I want to reach as many people as possible in a limited time. My only intention is that people should know the truth"

Chutiya

41 minutes ago, hope said:

One good thing is summers are here so droplets wont stay for long in this heat.

images - 2021-03-31T124257.152~2.jpg

Ps- most infections spread in closed environments (malls, cinema halls, gyms etc) 

Pps-  imran Khan gave the same logic last year 

https://www.dawn.com/news/1542413

Edited by radicaldude
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

images - 2021-03-31T124257.152~2.jpg

Ps- most infections spread in closed environments (malls, cinema halls, gyms etc) 

Pps-  imran Khan gave the same logic last year 

https://www.dawn.com/news/1542413

:doh:

Read again dude. I did not say Corona will be gone in Summer. I said droplets wont stay for long in the air due to heat. What about crowded veggie markets? Malls, gym and halls can be avoided but not veggie markets.

6 minutes ago, hope said:

:doh:

Read again dude. I did not say Corona will be gone in Summer. I said droplets wont stay for long in the air due to heat. What about crowded veggie markets? Malls, gym and halls can be avoided but not veggie markets.

Big basket se le le bhai. Cheaper than veggie markets and more fresh. I will never go to veggie markets ever even after corona is over. It has been a revelation.

I did the same and still my parents got infected. In whole year I stepped out only in January, that too because my grandmother passed away. All deliveries of groceries were recieved by me at door step wearing mask, delivery guy wore mask. All groceries were santized wearing masks. No outside food was eaten. No one visited our home since January. We follow hand hygiene since childhood. Still my mother got infected and then my father. So even getting locked at home isn't an option. Someone must have sneezed above our balcony or in front of our door and the air brought droplets in and caused infection. It's purely luck or bad luck now.

Unless the damn people follow proper hygiene, the cases will continue rising.
Your case clearly states we have f**k all clue of why and how this virus affects anyone no matter what the experts say. Also, reading this affirms my belief we should try to live a normal life as much as we can with precautions of course and if virus happens then it happens.

Hopefully your parents are recovering well.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk