The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

12 minutes ago, Animus said:

was going through couple of last pages looking for some good news, unfortunately nothing good to hear :(

Here‘s some:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kolkata-people-covid19-antibodies-icmr-sero-survey-1694917-2020-06-28

Kolkata has 5500 cases but out of 1.5cr population, theoretically, 21 lac were infected with Covid, recovered and have developed anto-bodies.

Remember Covid is deadly, but people can get infected and recover w/o showing symptoms too. I know, it’s crazy.

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

My medical insurance guy called me asking if I want to pay the annual premium. Dude never asked me once in 7 years, but now they want to know if I want to continue during a pandemic :lol: 

Obviously, they would rather like us not to.

😂

Insurance is a good business only until no claims are made.

8 minutes ago, Right said:

Here‘s some:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/kolkata-people-covid19-antibodies-icmr-sero-survey-1694917-2020-06-28

Kolkata has 5500 cases but out of 1.5cr population, theoretically, 21 lac were infected with Covid, recovered and have developed anto-bodies.

Remember Covid is deadly, but people can get infected and recover w/o showing symptoms too. I know, it’s crazy.

yup, indeed crazy. 

The photo of the ventilator has Pmcares written on it. 
The picture looks photoshopped to be fair..

But propoganda toh kab se hi chal rahe hai thread main.. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, Right said:

Remove this propaganda image please, the ventilators which were bought under PMCARES haven't failed.

The one which are failed were donated by an NGO.

Had my doubts too but it was mumbai mirror not just some rando twitter user

Edited by dylanjosh

43 minutes ago, Maximus said:

^^ what propaganda? where is it written they pertain to PM cares? Lol, the insecurities....

:roflroll:

Dude, this is the image which was published, pic of PMCARES venti is superimposed.

Secondly, read the story.

These ventilators weren’t purchased, they were donated by third party.

EbpprZpUMAM5tFz?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

I know yall are just being as safe as possible, but FYI the virus does not transmit through food. One of my friends lives alone in Pune he's had to use swiggy multiple times. Always heats up the food first and eats. No issues. 

What if the cook sneezes while preparing it? Hygiene  standards are ridiculously low in Indian restaurants, even the big chains like McD , kfc , pizza hut etc.

What if the cook sneezes while preparing it? Hygiene  standards are ridiculously low in Indian restaurants, even the big chains like McD , kfc , pizza hut etc.
If the Cook sneezing while preparing it into the food.. Corona or no corona that's bad lol..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Hygiene standards low in India hmmm.

Watch Kitchen Nightmares please :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Right said:

Dude, this is the image which was published, pic of PMCARES venti is superimposed.

Secondly, read the story.

These ventilators weren’t purchased, they were donated by third party.

Lol...and considering the paper is published by times group, somebody gonna get hurt real bad.