13 hours ago, PhantomShade said:
Guys how do you buy from Argentine steam store inspite of the new restrictions ? [mention=12588]Joe Cool[/mention]  [mention=12230]harjas[/mention]

I was just looking at Sekiro price on steamdb and it's just 1K during sale, i'm salivating rn.

Troll Level : Steam

Screenshot_20201212-001223289 (1).jpg

Edited by radicaldude
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone looking for a 3080 FE, hit me up..  

I was online and bought it for a friend when the flash sale went last time but now he has backed out :furious: (bill is in my name) For IVGians no extra cost, you pay what is on the bill, Gfx card box is sealed. If you are in Bangalore transfer money and carry from my place, elsewhere you arrange for shipping pick up at Actuals, the thing is heavy..

please buy it soon from me before I get FOMO of building a swanky PC  I was already thinking which of my old PC parts can still be useful :helpsmilie:

This was sold to fellow IVGian :D

Edited by Assassins Creed

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

I was online and bought it for a friend when the flash sale went last time but now he has backed out :furious: (bill is in my name) For IVGians no extra cost, you pay what is on the bill, Gfx card box is sealed. If you are in Bangalore transfer money and carry from my place, elsewhere you arrange for shipping pick up at Actuals, the thing is heavy..

please buy it soon from me before I get FOMO of building a swanky PC  I was already thinking which of my old PC parts can still be useful :helpsmilie:

PM'ed you! 

I kinda feel my 3070 Super PC is under-utilised with output of 4K optimised settings. Is there any site that I can find best settings for each game I play with the spec I have? 

23 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Your friends sucks man.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Aercy said:

I kinda feel my 3070 Super PC is under-utilised with output of 4K optimised settings. Is there any site that I can find best settings for each game I play with the spec I have? 

Trade it with my PC you will then feel PC being over utilised..:P

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Customer,

Greetings from RP Tech India !

We are pleased to announce that RTX 3070FE will be available online on 12th Feb 2021 at 11am onwards on RP tech India Portal.

Please find below the link.

https://rptechindia.in/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070.html

PLEASE NOTE : EACH CUSTOMER IS RESTRICTED TO BUY ONLY ONE UNIT. SO IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED 30-SERIES FOUNDER EDITION CARD FROM Rptech India in PAST, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER AS SAME WILL CANCELLED AND MONEY WILL REFUNDED AFTER DEDUCTING ADMIN CHARGES

Regards,
RP tech India

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

I hope its true, the amount of salt flowing will be worth it.

Lol. Most excited for Bloodborne. So annoying that they are refused to release a 60fps patch.