The Last of Us : Part II

WhiteWolf

15 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Compared to first part, Trophies are much easier if you do 80-90% exploration all locations, I had 40% of the trophies, All manuals collected, all weapons found on first play through itself. so when I did the grinding for other trophies took hardly 5-6 hours, For PLAT there are couple more trophies which requires a second play through (not full campaign)..

Hmmm noted. Ya will be going for the plat but just felt a bit odd to see that there are barely any story based trophies.

20 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

FFS don't post spoilers here ??

Yesss please, 

Guys - most of them haven't finished the full game, if you have finished the game please come to Spoiler thread and discuss ANYTHING you want.  @KnackChap I am also deleting the hidden posts, as it will be spoiler for MODS and Admins who haven't played...

3 hours ago, hope said:

Y sad but :P

3 hours ago, kold_war said:

Why are you sad lol?  Had it been me I'd be happy..... The more I get to play this game more fun it is for me.... I don't want it to end :bigyellowgrin:

------------

And wtf is up with the trophies in this game...... I'm like 7-8 hours in and barely got 2-3 trophies max and none are story related :P

limited attention span I guess. Just want to see the story to culminate now. 

This game is a non-stop assault on the senses. There's no sense of achievement, no sense of accomplishment, no feeling of a breather. It's hate, survival, danger, anger, and monstrosity rolled into 2 discs.

It is tiring. It is painful. 

I friggin love it. 

Just completed it. Holy sh*t, what a f**king masterpiece!

I really didn't go in expecting it to top the first one (I didn't even need it to). But here we are. Those f**kers at ND actually did it!

Neil Druckmann, take a bow :majesty:

Man, I was so engrossed in this game, its story and its world that I now have this feeling of not knowing what to do with myself. It's the kind of feeling you get after bingeing on and finishing all seasons of a really good TV show.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

3 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Just completed it. Holy sh*t, what a f**king masterpiece!

I really didn't go in expecting it to top the first one (I didn't even need it to). But here we are. Those f**kers at ND actually did it!

Neil Druckmann, take a bow :majesty:

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Man, I was so engrossed in this game, its story and its world that I now have this feeling of not knowing what to do with myself. It's the kind of feeling you get after bingeing on and finishing all seasons of a really good TV show.

Sorry, but you cannot like this game. Dont you know its bad and it sucks.

I wrote a bigger post in the spoiler thread so no point in reiterating. I just want to say, WHAT A FOOKING GAME! Neil knows his stuff. Can't wait for the next ND game on the PS5

#SAVAGESTARLIGHT

4 hours ago, Aloy said:

I wrote a bigger post in the spoiler thread so no point in reiterating. I just want to say, WHAT A FOOKING GAME! Neil knows his stuff. Can't wait for the next ND game on the PS5

#SAVAGESTARLIGHT

You completed the game?

16 hours ago, Snake said:

Sorry, but you cannot like this game. Dont you know its bad and it sucks.

Oh yeah, I forgot. 

sjw lgbt agenda swole female bad something something neil f**kmann sucks hurr durr childhood destroyed

0/10

16 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Oh yeah, I forgot. 

sjw lgbt agenda swole female bad something something neil f**kmann sucks hurr durr childhood destroyed

0/10

But the chick is too swole imo. I dont think its even possible for a normal female to gain that kind of muscle, she is beefier than most dudebros.

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

But the chick is too swole imo. I dont think its even possible for a normal female to gain that kind of muscle, she is beefier than most dudebros.

Is it possible for a human to become a zombie by inhaling spores? :eyebrow:

Her character model is based on a real woman by the way.