Elden Ring

Engineer

19 hours ago, roun90 said:

This here is your problem. You can reach Margit very quickly if you want. But Elden Ring is an Open World Game. You are supposed to explore first. Explore, get better gear, level up, upgrade your weapon (Both getting new weapons and upgrading your existing weapons at the Smithing table at Church of Ellech) and then come to Margit. Do a lot of dungeons and mini-bosses. Stormveil Castle should be your last priority in the first few hours. You are very under-leveled at 15. You can of course do all bosses at SL 1 (Like all other Souls Games), but unless you're really good, you won't be able to do it.

Lol. I thought that I had become good at these souls genre games.

No wonder I was a*s kicked. 

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Crucible Knight beaten. Why did feel he so brutally DIFFICULT for me? Plz watch and tell me if I am doing something wrong. Last 3 minutes only.

Your flasks are not upgraded. Also not enough flasks. Use sacred tears/ golden seeds at bonfire to upgrade/ increase your flask use. 

Also 5-10 level higher wouldn't hurt. 

Outside of that you did well towards end when you had little health left with no flasks. I haven't tackled him myself but heard he is tough boss.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

This guy is insane.

he definitely is. 

nevertheless, that buckler shield is also the best among shields for parrying. It has a larger window to allow for 3-4 extra frames than other small shields.

57 minutes ago, hope said:

This game has broken the barrier of Souls game aint for everyone thing. 

FromSoft :hi2:

I'd give Full credit to them, played it spot on

- combat is 100% Soulsborne,  no posture meter and deflect from sekiro

ofc poise break has always been there in souls , ( sneak mode maybe )

- all the good shiiz from ds2 ds3 like weapon arts, power stancing, pharos lockstone( stonesward key) n so on

- gaurd counters, stake of marika are very helpful mechanics for first timers

- obv open world so plenty of options to explore if stuck someplace 

Plus a huge world design with lore as endearing as BB maybe? 

Glad to see some aesthetic inspiration from BB 

Edited by Modern_Ubermensch
  • Like 1

Anybody beat Malenia the f**king Blade of Miquella? 

What an insane boss that is, she's my roadblock towards the end. Her attacks are lightning fast but one of her clone attack in phase 2 and fast swing in both phases are just crap. 

Dodging that is all about luck. That one attack kills you like a puppet. 

22 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Grinding doesn't help? What level are you at?

Saw my friend do it (I've not reached her yet). Yup, she's hard. Problem is - she will regenerate her health with every hit she lands on you or your Summon (Whether you block it or not). She also has an attack that will 1-shot you (And my friend was very high level. I didn't see the number exactly, but I know he needed 1.12 lakh runes just to increase 1 more level. He also had around 50 or 60 vigor). All of that is only Phase 1. For Phase 2, she will regain around 75% of her health and be even more aggressive (With ability to fly). She's literally considered one of the hardest bosses, not just in this game but in Souls period. But she is an optional boss. So you have the choice to skip her if you want.

Edited by roun90

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

Grinding doesn't help? What level are you at?

Not at all, grind all you want. Whatever strength you have, I've seen her beat level 250 guys, first playthrough. 

Don't take her lightly, she's the boss of this game.