KnackChap

The Playstation 5 thread

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Speaking of old E3s, got this recommendation on my YT somehow. I personally didn't watch E3 2013, but looking at it - that was one of the best E3s ever. Not just MS setting itself on fire and Sony further kindling the flames, but even from 3rd party announcement perspective, man it was absolutely hilarious. Seems I missed out on the telecase of one of the best comedy gold E3s ever (I only read the news summary later down the line)

3 hours ago, rAgHaV said:

Yup. MS Self pwnage was at Saha levels last gen. Sole reason why this happened:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/03/ps4_has_reportedly_sold_a_ridiculous_68_million_more_units_than_xbox_one

PS3v360 gen was like 

Reveal hidden contents

1545218300article_img.jpg

While Sony in PS4 gen was like 

Reveal hidden contents

ranbir-kapoor-karishma-tanna-sanju.jpg

& Most certainly MS in PS5 gen will be like

Reveal hidden contents

7-Unmissable-dialogues-from-the-Ranbir-K

Its funny how Saha is an adjective now. Lol. Wonder of he still pops around now and then.

58 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Speaking of old E3s, got this recommendation on my YT somehow. I personally didn't watch E3 2013, but looking at it - that was one of the best E3s ever. Not just MS setting itself on fire and Sony further kindling the flames, but even from 3rd party announcement perspective, man it was absolutely hilarious. Seems I missed out on the telecase of one of the best comedy gold E3s ever (I only read the news summary later down the line)

😂😂

Funny thing is that these people were actually excited for crapola like D4, crimson, peggle 2, plants vs zombies, project spark etc 

That guy jumping, you would think the announcement was for a new Half Life, Final Fantasy or something. Instead he announced - Peggle 2. And that 2 FPS gameplay of Black Flag, watching the video, I initially thought my PC was lagging. "Dynamic Gameplay only possible on Battlefield" - Game doesn't launch at all. MS rep announcing Crimson Dragoon like he was waiting all his life for it - with no sound or music at all.

I wonder, how did these conferences get approved in the first place. Did all the companies fire their marketing and QA Departments that year :rofl:

I hope you guys do realise that you are basically talking to yourself 

over & over & over & over again 

coz they won’t agree what’s wrong with M$ 

they will pop up few days later again & say how Sony is wrong to cancel an event by getting scared of the largest civil crisis in Mankind’s history 

18 minutes ago, AnK said:

they will pop up few days later again & say how Sony is wrong to cancel an event by getting scared of the largest civil crisis in Mankind’s history 

That cancellation tweet has half a million likes (and going up), 3 times more than the actual event announcement tweet :lol:  By far the most liked gaming tweet of all time. A few people bitching about it and pulling a whataboutism card isn't going to do jack.

27 minutes ago, AnK said:

It's pretty bad but largest civil crisis is a bit of an exaggeration. 

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Its funny how Saha is an adjective now. Lol. Wonder of he still pops around now and then.

That's what I am trying to do actually :P I am pretty sure he is in my friend list on psn but I've never really checked my list in ages since I hardly play online. Will msg him on psn whenever I log in next. 

Just need to get the sales figure gap across to him and that should be enough :devil:

3 minutes ago, adity said:

It's pretty bad but largest civil crisis is a bit of an exaggeration. 

I’m putting both Corona & the Civil riots together 

it definitely is the worst time to live in since World War 2 

& that was a border crisis 

hence worst civil crisis 

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

I’m putting both Corona & the Civil riots together 

it definitely is the worst time to live in since World War 2 

& that was a border crisis 

hence worst civil crisis 

Oh yeah. I agree. We're living through history rn. The bad kind. 

6 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

That's what I am trying to do actually :P I am pretty sure he is in my friend list on psn but I've never really checked my list in ages since I hardly play online. Will msg him on psn whenever I log in next. 

Just need to get the sales figure gap across to him and that should be enough :devil:

Lol yeah, get him back to IVG. And if you see Kaka or playstation there, get them back too.

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

best E3 ever? 2010 Just because of this 

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

We were here and Xbots on IVG count was at all time high. Oh man that was one sweet E3. Total destruction. 

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Huge exaggeration

You don’t know what it means to be black in the US. It has become a worldwide movement now. 

Racism, inequality and human rights violations are much bigger in the Middle East and most of Asia so we look to the West to change our systems. The US is supposed to be a symbol of justice, equality and freedom which is opposite now.