The Coronavirus Thread Part 2

Big Boss

6 minutes ago, hope said:

I get up everyday and first thing i do is tk thank god for showing me another day. 

I keep updating my aarogya setu. As per new updates it now gives you the number of aarogya setu users you have come in contact with and their low, moderate and high risk count.

^^Brazil will post their numbers later today because of the time difference and likely become number 2 again for the last time. India will be consistently above Brazil after tomorrow though. 

Just now, dylanjosh said:

Look at that +72k vs all the other numbers 

Still waiting on natural Indian immunity to kick in

I never mentioned "natural indian immunity" anywhere wtf, nice strawman dude :rofl:

First it was no need to wear masks it's not that serious,

then it was the corona will go away in heat magically,

then Trump started parroting the whole summer will kill corona jhumla

then it changed to weather will not have any effect on corona

then it was those magic anti malarial drugs having "good effect" on corona

then that also got disproved some months later.

There is literally nothing definite about this disease, yet people give  what some random "experts" say a lot of weight even that changes the next day :rofl:

It's literally roll the dice bullshit at this point of time.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

49 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

We'll have the number 2 spot from Brazil tomorrow morning, unless Monday numbers save us lol

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Monday numbers are usually low so they will save us. But we will snatch that no 2 spot by Wednesday.

Also, my father's friend's daughter in law got corona, she was admitted in a private hospital. Her condition was critical, and she needed some medicine/injection worth rs 5K. But it was out of stock everywhere, so her husband started contacting pharmacists etc. One pharmacist in Vashi said he can give it but for 1 lakh. They agreed, he asked 40k upfront and 60k on delivery. They paid and went to Vashi, picked up the medicine and paid remaining 60k. Came back to Pune, and when they were in elevator, they got a call that she passed away in hospital. She was 46 years old.

Now how f**ked up is this situation? Bed shortages everywhere, medicines going out of stock, and people are roaming freely with complete disregard. About that medicine, they kept saying Injection, but I think they were talking about Remdesivir?

• Sad 7

Just now, Right said:

That is so... sad. :|

Yes so f**ked up and sad. Imagine the condition of the family. And this is not only happening to common man, even rich people are suffering now. For example Pune ex-mayor died due to unavailability of beds, and TV9 reporter died because ambulance didn't reach on time. Now is actually India is going to start seeing Coronavirus in it's full horrific glory. So far it was somewhat managed due to lockdown, now sh*t has really hit the fan.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Monday numbers are usually low so they will save us. But we will snatch that no 2 spot by Wednesday.

Also, my father's friend's daughter in law got corona, she was admitted in a private hospital. Her condition was critical, and she needed some medicine/injection worth rs 5K. But it was out of stock everywhere, so her husband started contacting pharmacists etc. One pharmacist in Vashi said he can give it but for 1 lakh. They agreed, he asked 40k upfront and 60k on delivery. They paid and went to Vashi, picked up the medicine and paid remaining 60k. Came back to Pune, and when they were in elevator, they got a call that she passed away in hospital. She was 46 years old.

Now how f**ked up is this situation? Bed shortages everywhere, medicines going out of stock, and people are roaming freely with complete disregard. About that medicine, they kept saying Injection, but I think they were talking about Remdesivir?

Heartbreaking. 

And yeah, sounds like RemD.