What you bought this week - 2021 edition

HundredProofSam

11 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

What’s the cost difference between pre-applied and otherwise?

It is for sure cheaper to get a separate heatsink and apply it but I am just holding out for a pre-applied one for no rational reason. B)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Slowly building the PS5 game collection, new addition is Death Stranding: Director's Cut

IMG-20210927-132937.jpg

Besst. Started playing this last week and for a game with such confusing trailers and previews, it is instantly gripping. And DS features implementation is ..... intricate to the point of being simply delightful. 

Just now, North said:

img%5D

Pretty damn fast delivery. ggs

on the downside, now I can't tell which is 64 and which is 128 so idk which is mine and which is dad's :wallbash:

Protective cover shall sort that out

After weeks of researching and taking feedbacks, took the plunge and glad to have ...

8NumJW0.jpg

And sold my PS4 Spidey and Miles to buy this

4oBWxBG.jpg

And grabbed this om TataCliq …

Brqa8Op.jpg

... another addition. No more purchases for me!

8ChyAwn.png

Edited by Aercy
More purchases
  • Like 5

18 hours ago, North said:

img%5D

Pretty damn fast delivery. ggs

on the downside, now I can't tell which is 64 and which is 128 so idk which is mine and which is dad's :wallbash:

congrats. waiting for mine to be shipped from Reliance Digital. How much did u get it for.

1 hour ago, eddy4823 said:

congrats. waiting for mine to be shipped from Reliance Digital. How much did u get it for.

bough 64GB first. cost 45K after Axis discount.

did not have ICICI so no discount for the second one. hence 128GB cost me 53K. 

2 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

your whole build cost? and congrats!!

Actually I had an x570 motherboard 3800x plus Strix 3080 based build from 2020 that I was gradually shifting from over the past 6 months. Most of the parts were bought in exchange plus cash from my local dealer. He had a customer looking for Asus 3080 so he offered me option to buy 3080ti/3090 and I chose this card. So most of the build is made like that. I did pay additional 50k for the 3090 but I was desperate for an all white 011 Mini build so I obliged.