What You Bought This Week - 2022 Edition

Ne0

On 3/10/2022 at 12:17 PM, psinide said:

That was my first reaction. Also, ergonomically it takes getting used to, the curve and the edges register a touch at the corners with my usual grip and my swipes don't work even with the accidental touch rejection enabled.

Still getting used to the S Pen and trying to incorporate it with my daily use

What charger did you get for the phone? Apparently Samsung's new model for the 45w piece isn't available in India and I'm thinking about getting something from another brand... 

32 minutes ago, AtheK said:

completed my move to apple eco system, only airpods pro left. Will get them when new one launches. Maybe get apple tv too.

iphone, watch, ipad, macbook air.

IMG-2665.jpg

IMG-2667.jpg

Nice. Any special offer on this? I missed ordering iPad Pro 11 for 64k :suicide:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Nice. Any special offer on this? I missed ordering iPad Pro 11 for 64k :suicide:

nothing special, RD had 8K discount, so was listed for 85K, and you get another 6K discount on card, so net 79K.

On 3/12/2022 at 12:13 PM, LordSpymaster said:

What charger did you get for the phone? Apparently Samsung's new model for the 45w piece isn't available in India and I'm thinking about getting something from another brand... 

I'm using the 25W one I had bought for the S21U. Online reviews state the diff between 25 & 45 is negligible. I prefer to stick to same brand chargers.

1 hour ago, psinide said:

I'm using the 25W one I had bought for the S21U. Online reviews state the diff between 25 & 45 is negligible. I prefer to stick to same brand chargers.

Same

Ordered the 25W one yesterday, should come this week.

Have been using the 15W one which came with the M32/31 for my phone since past few days and the 18W port on the Mi Powerbank too. And this charge time is fine for me so pulled the plug.

I do come from a oneplus and their Dash charge thing but over 2 years of using it, I rarely had a situation that I needed so much charge in so little time... ??‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Same

Ordered the 25W one yesterday, should come this week.

Have been using the 15W one which came with the M32/31 for my phone since past few days and the 18W port on the Mi Powerbank too. And this charge time is fine for me so pulled the plug.

I do come from a oneplus and their Dash charge thing but over 2 years of using it, I rarely had a situation that I needed so much charge in so little time... ??‍♂️ 

Some reviews state that there is a newer version of the 45W charger. Negligible difference is between the 25 and the old 45. Not sure though.