StormShadow

~The TV Shows Thread~

I'm pretty underwhelmed by Better Call Saul. About halfway through season 3 and I'm only really enjoying the Mike part of the series. Otherwise feels like a drag. People have said it's equivalent it BrBa and I'm just not seeing it. Jimmy's constant self-sabotage is just annoying. I don't like him at all. 

On 6/27/2020 at 4:27 PM, adity said:

I'm pretty underwhelmed by Better Call Saul. About halfway through season 3 and I'm only really enjoying the Mike part of the series. Otherwise feels like a drag. People have said it's equivalent it BrBa and I'm just not seeing it. Jimmy's constant self-sabotage is just annoying. I don't like him at all. 

Honestly it doesnt really get much "better". Rest of the series is pretty much at the same pacing and same style as what you have seen so far. 

I loved it but it is not for everyone. Nothing like BrBa which moved at breakneck speed. 

S02E04 of dark was mind bending :O

Need to make a chart to understand who's who and their respective timelines to understand the show, going forward, I guess !

I understand S03 is out, guys who've watched request you to mind the spoilers and not post anything by mistake.  Please create a dark spoilers thread instead, if enough ppl want to discuss !

Edited by Ne0