~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Supernatural series finale

Not sure how I feel. Kind of happened so fast. One second all sweet and then boom...very melodramatic. 

Spoiler

Dean died fighting and Sam got normal life (that grey hair though :lol:) but didn't do much. Castiel should have been there. 

That said, 15 years have been quite a ride. Ups and downs. Some crazy adventure. Couldn't have asked for more.

Will miss the boys. ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Joe Cool said:
Supernatural series finale

Not sure how I feel. Kind of happened so fast. One second all sweet and then boom...very melodramatic. 

Spoiler

Spoiler Dean died fighting and Sam got normal life (that grey hair though [emoji38]) but didn't do much. Castiel should have been there. 

That said, 15 years have been quite a ride. Ups and downs. Some crazy adventure. Couldn't have asked for more.

Will miss the boys. [emoji3064]

Not the ending I was expecting but then writers had to show a proper farewell. 15 years is indeed a very long time for a show to survive. Will do a rewatch for first few seasons soon.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Edited by Joe Cool

Saw few random shows while searching for something good

Marlon - 5/10. Marlon Wayans is hilarious but rest of the cast not so much.

Family Reunion - 5/10. Some fun moments but overall below average.

Fuller House - 5/10. Same as above. Fun early season then meh.

One day at a time - tried to re-watch but couldn't finish. Fun but can be very preachy mainly the daughter character. 6/10.

The Mick - re-watched it again for x times (probably 10-15th time). Few moments aside, love the show. Kaitlin Olson is so good. 8/10.

The Crown - season 4 - bit slow but damn, what a performance. :majesty: Came for Diana but stayed for Thatcher. Gillian Anderson incredible acting. The production value, costumes and make-up is 10/10 as well. 

Edited by Joe Cool

9 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

There is also a nice disney series I came across. Used to watch Thats so Raven in school and I just got to know they've recently done a sequel series Ravens home. First few episodes were really fun and reminded me of the cool disney channel shows that used to air back then :D

Recess (series) was life.

Edited by GunnerY2J

On 11/18/2020 at 8:27 PM, cyberpunk said:

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Never got the hype for Friends tbh. It's decent but not that great imo. Jennifer Aniston was really hot though. :D  

Trash show.....it's only used to look cool on tinder and in memes

• Like 2

There is also a nice disney series I came across. Used to watch Thats so Raven in school and I just got to know they've recently done a sequel series Ravens home. First few episodes were really fun and reminded me of the cool disney channel shows that used to air back then [emoji3]

Disney and Nickelodeon shows were the shiz back in the day. That's So Raven, Kenan and Kel, Hey Arnold (my fav cartoon growing up), Lizzie McGuire, Drake & Josh, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, All That, The Journey of Allen Strange and so many more.

Oh boy, nostalgia overload. The 90's had some amazing cartoons/series. I see the cartoons and shows my nephews watch now and it's just cringe.
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Disney and Nickelodeon shows were the shiz back in the day. That's So Raven, Kenan and Kel, Hey Arnold (my fav cartoon growing up), Lizzie McGuire, Drake & Josh, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, All That, The Journey of Allen Strange and so many more.

Oh boy, nostalgia overload. The 90's had some amazing cartoons/series. I see the cartoons and shows my nephews watch now and it's just cringe.

True, garbage cartoons airing on CN now. Also watch Raven's Home if you want some nostalgia :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Hey, it's cool to hate on Friends, K ? 

Spot on. 

There are obviously better comedies, but that does not make Friends bad. It is what most people (including myself) started with, so it'll always be special.

• Like 1