Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2

STICK3Rboy

6 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

:roflroll:

The meme potential of this movie is immense

Apparently this has a budget of 550 cr.

Paisa kaha gaya :scratchchin:

Also I read Saif is supposed to be Ravan, that doesn't look like Ravan to me :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SRINI87 said:

every single creature design looks terrible. that dragon and ravana's demons :rofl:. forget the bad quality VFX, i bet they didnt even have proper concept art with proper designs, most of these are ripoffs from other hollywood movies or games. in fact those flying creatures at the start are a direct ripoff from FF7 remake. 

34 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Also I read Saif is supposed to be Ravan, that doesn't look like Ravan to me :rofl:

ravan with crew cut in snow:roflroll:

atleast that scene should be good, its here where shiva grants him a boon and his weapon. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

I just hope they don't market it like crazy, especially overseas.

If they do, this movie will become like the 'unwanted' poster-child of Indian CG. *sigh*

Lol, that damage has already been done by countless clips of South Indian movies that have been floating around on the internet for years. Besides, unless they spend as much money as the film's budget for the international marketing, there's no way foreigners are going to be aware of the existence of this movie. It's not easy to develop a cult following like RRR did either.

46 minutes ago, Max Pain said:

They are looking for a distributor to release it. Hope they got some offers after the announcement tweet got viral.

It's part of the Mumbai film festival this week. Later there is expected to be a bluray release. Not sure though. 

Blonde is such a sad movie. It gets quite dreary by the end with all the doom and gloom. 

Having said that Ana De Armas is an absolute standout. She really gave her all to this role. In quite a few scenes she has such an uncanny resemblance to monroe that you will do a double take. Impeccable costume and make up design. 

The soundtrack is haunting throughout and the whole movie has a Terrence Mallick vibe with the way it is shot. 

Special mention for the famous subway grate scene from the ‘Seven Year Itch’, that was an amazingly shot surreal sequence. Couldnt take my eyes off. 

Edited by R3D_D3ViL
  • Like 1