Jump to content

Movie Discussion Thread Vol. 2


STICK3Rboy

Recommended Posts

Decent movie, a lot of references to old movies and a lot of fan service and also to What IF. Without getting into details would rate it 8/10.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Decent movie, a lot of references to old movies and a lot of fan service and also to What IF. Without getting into details would rate it 8/10.

 

IMAX is priced at 700 bucks even on weekdays ! WTF. :wallbash:

 

Edit: 1000 on weekends, and cinema is packed. WTF again. :chair:

Edited by Bird Bird Bird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

IMAX is priced at 700 bucks even on weekdays ! WTF. :wallbash:

 

Edit: 1000 on weekends, and cinema is packed. WTF again. :chair:

Paid 700 for three tickets for first day first show at INOX :happydance:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DS2 is a complete Sam Raimi movie! It has the horror vibe of Evil Dead and Army of Darkness throughout, a treat for fans of his work. My first day first show audience went nuts at *certain scenes*.  Strange and Wanda are both amazing in this, even the newcomer America Chavez. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Seeing that price, I am going for 3D for 700 ish (2 tickets). Good deal after applying card off (500 off)

 

3 hours ago, AtheK said:

Paid 700 for three tickets for first day first show at INOX :happydance:

 

Imma gonna go to Wave cinemas. 300 bucks a pop for 2D. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

DS2 is a complete Sam Raimi movie! It has the horror vibe of Evil Dead and Army of Darkness throughout, a treat for fans of his work. My first day first show audience went nuts at *certain scenes*.  Strange and Wanda are both amazing in this, even the newcomer America Chavez. 

No doubt, spooked my 8 year old, I hope he sleeps well tonite 😬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DS2 was definitely a different movie. Pretty much a Marvel Horror movie. Sam Raimi's touch is visible everywhere. Its a good enjoyable movie but a solid 7.5 for me. Probably I got disappointed with a lot of fake rumors that were going around over the internet. Loved the character arc of America Chavez 
(bandi bhi cute hai :P ) would definitely like to see more of her in future. Finally Wanda got to show what she is capable of as per the comics. Boy, this Wanda would have finished Infinity War and Endgame in 5 minutes. Thanos is not even remotely close to how powerful she really is in Scarlet Witch version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

DS2 is a complete Sam Raimi movie! It has the horror vibe of Evil Dead and Army of Darkness throughout, a treat for fans of his work. My first day first show audience went nuts at *certain scenes*.  Strange and Wanda are both amazing in this, even the newcomer America Chavez. 

 

2 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

DS2 was definitely a different movie. Pretty much a Marvel Horror movie. Sam Raimi's touch is visible everywhere. Its a good enjoyable movie but a solid 7.5 for me. Probably I got disappointed with a lot of fake rumors that were going around over the internet. Loved the character arc of America Chavez 
(bandi bhi cute hai :P ) would definitely like to see more of her in future. Finally Wanda got to show what she is capable of as per the comics. Boy, this Wanda would have finished Infinity War and Endgame in 5 minutes. Thanos is not even remotely close to how powerful she really is in Scarlet Witch version.

 

f**k. Hype meter MAX. Can't go over the weekend. :cry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Temper your expectations in terms of cameos and you will love the movie. There are cameos but they are not as big or important as NWH.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

 

f**k. Hype meter MAX. Can't go over the weekend. :cry:

Let me know if you want me to WhatsApp you some spoilers.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Let me know if you want me to WhatsApp you some spoilers.

Mods, ban him. oh wait :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...